• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. m4rt1n

8 years of building

I have spent 8 years of my life building a city that works for me in a good balance. Now some "crazy" development team at @InnoGames thinks, screw them we need new young players. My Endless Excavation for example only built and levelled up for the supplies granted on scouting, now up to 10...
  2. m4rt1n

Happy New Year 2024

To all my fellow forumers, friends and staff, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2024. :D
  3. m4rt1n

Answered Event Email?

Hi Guy's, for the first time I remember no event email has arrived for me. Has anyone else received one? They used to come in my inbox, but the last event one went in junk and I marked as a safe sender and it was moved to my inbox, nothing this time anywhere. :(
  4. m4rt1n

Thank you Inno Games

Thank you to @Solanix @Silmaril @anonglitch @Herodite @Feridya Great news. made my day. :)
  5. m4rt1n

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

On the app there are 6 links to all Inno's social media and help now except the forum for a choice. On PC just 2 with the forum removed. I suggest that the forum option should be added to both platforms in addition rather than a swap out for Discord, and also on the PC version add the...
  6. m4rt1n

Answered In game adverts

Today on PC all the adverts I try to watch, be they the city drop, the hobby room or the 50% troop recovery get the same strange message. @Herodite @Silmaril What is "Another reason" ?
  7. m4rt1n

Forum Not a Bug

Hi guy's the forum prefix marked by staff for Not a Bug is a harsh colour in my opinion, and would prefer something a little softer as it is like a BIG RED LIGHT of NO YOU ARE WRONG, how about changing it to Not a Bug or similar softer colour and maybe different wording. I see it happening to...
  8. m4rt1n

Answered Have forum competitions ended?

Hi Guy's Have competitions on the forum ended now that Discord is being used? @Herodite
  9. m4rt1n

Dog Poo ???

Has anyone noticed that for over a year now the first suggestion in the Elvenar Wiki when clicking on the search bar is "dog poo" Maybe a joke by a former employee lol I know we have Orc Dung in the game but this is a new level lol o_O
  10. m4rt1n

Answered Ancient Wonder Level Overview on Browser

Hi @anonglitch @Silmaril @Herodite as the announcement says 21st August and we are now rolling into the 22nd what has happened as I don't have it. https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ancient-wonders-level-overview-on-browser.18114/#post-113535 There was no discussion thread added so...
  11. m4rt1n

Open | In progress Fellowship Adventure Map display issue.

Hi guy's the map display on PC for the current FA seems to continue to highlight with movement and illumination completed waypoints, specifically the cross over ones. To add for extra info all 6 crossover points are complete in this image below but 4 are still highlighted, I ringed them. Is...
  12. m4rt1n

Question Max Ancient Wonder level list

Hi guy's been looking through the archives, AW threads and the wiki but am yet to find a full chart showing all the AW's and the max upgradable level. I know some are max level 30 and others 35, also some provide no real benefit when beyond 30 but max at 35 where others continue the benefit all...
  13. m4rt1n

Chapter 21 The Vallorian Legend

Hi guy's I just had an in game pop up for the new chapter release. Will add a screen grab.
  14. m4rt1n

What is the biggest individual Tournament score?

As the thread title says, what is the biggest individual tournament score you have seen. I say this as this week I have seen a totally insane individual score on EN1 Arendyll, the biggest I have seen so far. 37,530 "Gems" How many provinces is that? To put this in context that is just 2,470...
  15. m4rt1n

Ad's now freezing on PC

As my title says, Hobby Room ad loaded with a 6 second countdown and just sat there, nothing I could do to get out of it except a full reload of the game. After a full reload, the same ad appeared and played normally giving the boost.
  16. m4rt1n

Floral Awakening - BETA

Does anyone have info on the current event in Beta I miss @Jackluyt for the great updates but see an announcement here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/floral-awakening.18746/ Edit: Asked for title change from staff - brain slow after the FA, should be Awakening lol, my brain...
  17. m4rt1n

Question Community Contests

Hi @anonglitch @Herodite Have the monthly community contests ended, as there was no May one and we are almost mid way through June without one starting. I love the distraction of them, often used to get my mind ticking, win or lose, it was a great way to bring the forum members together...
  18. m4rt1n

Random Unannounced Beta Testing in the Live Worlds

Hi guy's Once again after the last instance a few years ago, Inno seems to have made the EN world a Beta test for some players but not all. I request please that @anonglitch @Solanix @Herodite find out what is happening and obtain an explanation from the game team and ask why we were not...
  19. m4rt1n

Video Ad's

Hi guy's I just got a video ad collect on the edge of my city, same like event currency. Is this a new feature as this is a first for me.
  20. m4rt1n

Elvinears have a vacancy

Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :) First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :) Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D...