• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dog Poo ???

m4rt1n

Adept
Has anyone noticed that for over a year now the first suggestion in the Elvenar Wiki when clicking on the search bar is "dog poo"

Maybe a joke by a former employee lol

wikidogpoo.jpg

I know we have Orc Dung in the game but this is a new level lol o_O

m4rt1n

Adept
@Herodite could you look into this one on the wiki, seems a very strange one for a first timer to look for, especially when I put in the search bar for things in the game and get no results. Dog Poo also returns no results so why suggest it.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Has anyone noticed that for over a year now the first suggestion in the Elvenar Wiki when clicking on the search bar is "dog poo"

Maybe a joke by a former employee lol

View attachment 7753

I know we have Orc Dung in the game but this is a new level lol o_O
I don't get this when I click on the search bar.....maybe you're special @m4rt1n :p

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Ah now... I have had experience with this, even with the old style Wiki! Not the phrase "Dog Poo" but with a totally unrelated search option! For example, mine is "online shop" and I would never search for that in the Wiki! So it seems to have saved from something oddly random!?

I'll try and find out a bit more!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I also don't see 'dog poo' as a suggestion when I click on the search bar. It does give suggestions for things I have googled in the past 6 months or so. One thing I don't recall searching for but that ended up in the search suggestion list for me anyway is "cat armor" (which now means I want our cat to have it :p). But I suspect that might be related to some D&D stuff from my SO...? I therefore think it's either browser/local IP related, and not so much wiki related.
So @m4rt1n not sure when it happened, but maybe someone in your household stepped in a stinky pile at some point and used google to find a solution to that problem? ;)

Last edited: