• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears have a vacancy

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, aiming for 1000 as a minimum and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Play the spire and reach the Frog boss at least, and earn lots of extra rewards together, we now get to the top most weeks. :)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we still have a space to fill for a player who is friendly and loves to play the tourney and spire with no pressure. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still hoping to fill that last spot in our very friendly fellowship, send me a message in game if you would like to join our no pressure fellowship that achieves highly together, spire gold most weeks, and tourney chest 12-14 average and a blueprint every week. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 place available, message me in game if you like a friendly helpful atmosphere while playing and like the rewards of the spire top and tournament blueprint weekly, a rare spot in a top 20 fellowship. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hoping for an active friendly spire and tourney player to join our very friendly, relaxed but achieving fellowship.

Please message me in game if this is you, space available now. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 space becoming available due to the retirement of a long term player, message me in game if you would like to join our friendly relaxed fellowship and enjoy the spire and tourney. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still one vacancy with us, message me in game if you love a relaxed but accomplished team who spire gold most weeks and always get a tourney blueprint. Trades cleared daily and much help available in chat. Very friendly members, no drama. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Currently looking for 2 players to join our friendly team due to player retirement from the game.

Message me in game to join. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Due to a couple of players leaving for real life commitments, we will have 3 vacancies, happy to take a group of friends or individuals who are active in all parts of the game, look forward to hearing from you, Martin. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we currently have a space due to a player taking a break from the game, message me in game if you would like to join us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spots have become available if anyone would like to join us, just message me in game. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 space available for a player who enjoys the tourney and spire in a no pressure relaxed fellowship. Message me in game if this is you. :)