• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open | In progress Fellowship Adventure Map display issue.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's the map display on PC for the current FA seems to continue to highlight with movement and illumination completed waypoints, specifically the cross over ones.

To add for extra info all 6 crossover points are complete in this image below but 4 are still highlighted, I ringed them.

Is anyone else experiencing this, I have tried several reloads to no avail.

Thank you.

fellowship adventure map bug.jpg

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Seems you're not the only one:

m4rt1n

Adept
Seems you're not the only one:

No idea how I missed that post, I checked before posting, gremlins in the forum today lol :p

I also passed on the same info to support.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It's apparently also quite random which multicolour waypoints show up as finished and which ones not. Since both you (@m4rt1n) and @kimkimkim show different waypoints as finished in your screenshots than what I'm seeing:
1692308408599.png

Hekata

Artisan
I have the same bug, and on top of that, when I put in the last badges to finish a gate, it doesn't show it as finished. I have to exit the gate (sometimes the map too) and then comeback to see it was completed.

I also have a very vague memory of reading of a similar bug on Beta during their run of FA.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have the same bug, and on top of that, when I put in the last badges to finish a gate, it doesn't show it as finished. I have to exit the gate (sometimes the map too) and then comeback to see it was completed.

I also have a very vague memory of reading of a similar bug on Beta during their run of FA.

Yes now you mention it, I also have that bug.