• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Not a Bug

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's the forum prefix marked by staff for Not a Bug is a harsh colour in my opinion, and would prefer something a little softer as it is like a BIG RED LIGHT of NO YOU ARE WRONG, how about changing it to Not a Bug or similar softer colour and maybe different wording. I see it happening to others and when it happened to me it felt like being back at school and the teacher getting the BIG RED PEN out on my hard work.

@anonglitch maybe this is something you can change. :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I'll find out if we can! :D

Jake65

Sage
Shouldn't this be in the NOT A BUG section?

Sorry ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Hi guy's the forum prefix marked by staff for Not a Bug is a harsh colour in my opinion, and would prefer something a little softer as it is like a BIG RED LIGHT of NO YOU ARE WRONG, how about changing it to Not a Bug or similar softer colour and maybe different wording. I see it happening to others and when it happened to me it felt like being back at school and the teacher getting the BIG RED PEN out on my hard work.

@anonglitch maybe this is something you can change. :)
I agree wholeheartedly! I thought the exact same thing yesterday after two recent reports were flagged Not a Bug and thought that was kind of harsh with the bright red stamp. And it could even make people hesitant to even report bugs, which would not help the game at all...
If people make the effort of writing a bug report, the least Inno could do is be kind and say
"Thank you for your report, but we suspect that this is not a bug
1696862649292.png
"

Last edited: