• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ellania

Answered Coldfire Phoenix

I noticed that many do not have the coldfire phoenix, I was told at the time it came out it was a bit of a let down, can anyone confirm please, if so, i have a level 6 in my inventory and wondered if i could trade it out for other phoenix parts, i know that sounds wishful thinking but just a...
  2. Ellania

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

Hi all, please can anyone confirm what the best way to do this side quest only it took ages to build the main settlement building, why delete it? I'm uncertain what I should do, please advise.
  3. Ellania

Question World map costs and difficulty

Hi all, firstly, hope everyone had a good holiday and all! On the world map and sending your scout out, on mine, to the south they're "Very easy" and to the west they're hard, please can someone enlighten me as to why this is?
  4. Ellania

Answered Please can anyone confirm which armies and barracks to keep

Hi all, I'm pickled as to which barracks, armouries and what have you to have and keep? I have a training grounds, one for Mage's, one for heavies, 3 giant orc sites and little ones too and no matter what I do I always run out, I honestly cannot get to grips with manual fighting, omg, it's...
  5. Ellania

Not a Bug Research showing incorrrectly in Elves

Hi, I have a side quest asking me to research Woodelves style Steel manufactories, however, when I go to the tree the only available tech is the Dwarven style steel so I wonder why that's in here anyhow? Please see attached.
  6. Ellania

Answered Is the spire worth it?

After a dreadfully difficult season for me and being the only one to reach the top I've since found out that top is barely ever reached as is a waste of resources and that players are happy to reach high halls to get the 50 diamonds but that's about it. As such is it really worth the time and...
  7. Ellania

Answered What do the padlocks mean in the spire?

Questions and more questions, please can anyone confirm to me what those padlocks mean in the spire and also what does "do you wish to use saved points to unlock the next chest" when in the spire please? As per attachment
  8. Ellania

Answered Understanding fair trading?

I'm told that trading down from say gems to steel is unfair somehow and yet whenever it put them up and lower them so as to mark them as three stars they're taken super fast, I've noticed those who produce scrolls keep hold of them for dear life and of course I have dreadful issues with running...
  9. Ellania

Answered Upgrading Moonstone Library

Excuse if it's a daft question but how many upgrade their Moonstone library if you have them?
  10. Ellania

Answered Witch's hut, boblin's and others worth keeping at lower levels?

H, I have a witch's hut level 4, Boblins level 8, Witch summoning circle level 6, are these worth keeping or is it possible to get upgrades in the future please?