• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

Ellania

Alchemist
Hi all, please can anyone confirm what the best way to do this side quest only it took ages to build the main settlement building, why delete it? I'm uncertain what I should do, please advise.

Attachments

• Suspicious sorcery1.jpg
    Suspicious sorcery1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 39

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hi all, please can anyone confirm what the best way to do this side quest only it took ages to build the main settlement building, why delete it? I'm uncertain what I should do, please advise.
build the Dwarven portal, it's a 2x2 building.....don't upgrade it, leave it at level 1.....then sell that Dwarven portal and that quest will complete

SkyRider99

Immortal
I know how you feel @Ellania. But it is a normal part of the progression to the next research chapter. There are more quests ahead like this at the end of each chapter.

If you ever sell your guest portal too early, do what @kimkimkim says, and just build a L1 Dwarven Portal, and sell that to satisfy the quest.

Congratulations on your progress through the game. :)

Ellania

Alchemist
build the Dwarven portal, it's a 2x2 building.....don't upgrade it, leave it at level 1.....then sell that Dwarven portal and that quest will complete

I know how you feel @Ellania. But it is a normal part of the progression to the next research chapter. There are more quests ahead like this at the end of each chapter.

If you ever sell your guest portal too early, do what @kimkimkim says, and just build a L1 Dwarven Portal, and sell that to satisfy the quest.

Congratulations on your progress through the game. :)

Thanks so much, I didn't realise I had delete the other too early and thought it was asking me to delete this later one, all done now!