• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Upgrading Moonstone Library

Ellania

Alchemist
Excuse if it's a daft question but how many upgrade their Moonstone library if you have them?

Gavranokt

Dreamer
How many of us, or how many times we upgrade them? I guess the first one. I upgrade only part of my Moonstone Library, to save "restoraticles" (Royal Restoration thingies). When it will become obsolete, I intend to dismantle it and then repeat the process of building it. But, if in the future I manage to get better flow of won "restoraticles", I will definitely upgrade the rest, and keep the thing! If it would still be of any worth at that stage.

Jake65

Sage
@Ellania, the Library itself keeps producing scrolls when upgraded but the gum trees and mana plants change what they produce depending on their level. Before upgrading those check that you want/need whatever their new production will be.

MottyDon

Dreamer
I sold mine and then got it all back through Crafting at my current Chapter. Found that cheaper than using RR's on it and it didn't take long to get all parts again.