• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Coldfire Phoenix

Ellania

Alchemist
I noticed that many do not have the coldfire phoenix, I was told at the time it came out it was a bit of a let down, can anyone confirm please, if so, i have a level 6 in my inventory and wondered if i could trade it out for other phoenix parts, i know that sounds wishful thinking but just a thought?

Giraffi

Enchanter
I think the benefits of Coldfire across the chapters make it sometimes a useful placement and other times a bit meh. I have it placed in one of my cities as a must have, but in others not. As always, compare with what other buildings you have, what you need and what you have space for.

Valedoress

Alchemist
I have 2 cities with the Coldfire Phoenix and in the early chapters it was easy to amass a shed load of KP's with a few time boosters. Now in Chapter 15, the time taken to scout a single province usually means just 15 KP per Pet Food used. The Return on Investment has sadly diminished but it's still a nice addition to any city. Mine will stay unlike the Verdant Phoenix which is getting put back in to Inventory before the FA starts.

Pauly7

Magus
As one with all the phoenixes... I am certainly never going to feed my Coldfire. That is worth it in the early game, but not once scouting time has increased a bit. However, also being one not wishing to be fettered with the burden of residences and workshops, Coldfire is worth its footprint for the coins and supplies it gives out.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 140238.png

Pauly7

Magus
You get weird buildings appear in the mountainside once you build certain ancient wonders. I think we are looking at the one linked to Sanctuary / Martial Monastery. It is only decoration.

Edit: Sanctuary, specifically. The one for MM looks a little different and you have it @Valedoress

Valedoress

Alchemist
Have both but nothing like this on my screen. May be device specific or not yet reached the level required... or something else entirely.