• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. hide buildings

Hello all, I'm writting this entry just to emphasise the importante of the "Hide Building" feature. It's great in mobile please add it in PC browser. :) All the best... regards.
  2. Question Recipes in Magic Academy - is there recipe types?

Hi all, Just a quick question here. Hope you can get the picture. Kinda find difficult to explain :). E.g: There's for sure a recipe type in Magic Academy: Building Recipe. We can see that this type (Bulding Recipe) only appears once in every rotation. If you are crafting one building...
  3. Elvenar in PC - recheck the process for "Neighborly help"

Hi, Current process in PC: 1-World Map 2-go into the Neighbour City (can take 6 seconds to load) 3-then press shake hands (Neighborly help) In PC sometimes step2 can take easily 6 seconds loading just to go into the city - is unusable. I need to go to the Mobile to do this process - is a big...
  4. Question Is there a hammer to break Rune Shards?

:) Thank you. Kind regards :)
  5. Question Is there a hammer to break Rune Shards?

Hi, I'm getting shards over and over for a Wonder that I don't want to build - Endless Excavation - Red Rune Shard. Is there any way or a tool (e.g a good hammer) to break those shards so we can have broken shards? Kind regards ;)
  6. Market value ratio highly inaccurate?

This is a good math. But there's something very important. Is the usage of this material. At least in my daily life I really need much much more marble. All this math would be 100 correct if you could use your marble and your gems for the same. It's a difficult idea here that I'm trying to...
  7. Question QQ: Help - Ashen Phoenix - Feeding and Fellowship adventure.

That's a bit strange such a nice building and looking so important having a feedback effect so terrible. We can see other building that effect of feeding is like good productions. Thank you.
  8. Question QQ: Help - Ashen Phoenix - Feeding and Fellowship adventure.

Hi, Does Ashen Phoenix feeding that states: Bonus Event Currency from Event quests bonus 1.9% Does this help in fellowship adventure? When should I feed the beast :)? ---Tournaments? ---Spire? ---Fellowship Adventure? What else? Thank you. Kind regards,
  9. Problems with lack of space

Hi. I'm a new player also. I see space at least for now the great goal. Even ppl use diamonds to get space. Is the main goal. You need to be smart and manage it. :)... Ive to say in my humble opinion that : if you had lots of space this game wouldnt be fun. Is the greatest goal for players that...
  10. Question Help: Buildings - Basic to Legendary Summonable Building level - Info and Upgrade and General Strategy.

Thank you all. Just last idea ... with example: Today we have daily exclusive: Phoenix Chic and is an Epic build. When I got this building on day 1 of event I was in Rank II. When I got first time the building it was: (2 already summoned) 183pop 260Tools 112Culture. 3 days ago I was rank...
  11. Question Help: Buildings - Basic to Legendary Summonable Building level - Info and Upgrade and General Strategy.

Hi, Basic to Legendary Summonable Building level Question1: Where do we have information about this topic? Question2: After the building is summoned and in the city, how do I know the building is basic, epic or legendary? - I'm unable to find any information about it anymore. Question3...
  12. Question Research Tree - I don't build planks or iron, am I forced to research them?

Thank you for your quick feedback / answer... honestly... I believe that this should be review... In my humble opinion a research tree is all about that... leaving some tech behind to do other ones... Of course later one we could go back to research it. but right now... this is annoying having...
  13. Question Research Tree - I don't build planks or iron, am I forced to research them?

Hi, I don't have any factories for iron or planks, I'm I forced to research them? Is there anyway to skip and not do that research? I was not able to understand this. Is this a research tree but we can only research the order of it, right? I would expect if we have 3 side by side that we...