• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Recipes in Magic Academy - is there recipe types?

MysticPT

Seeker
Hi all,

Just a quick question here. Hope you can get the picture. Kinda find difficult to explain :).

E.g: There's for sure a recipe type in Magic Academy: Building Recipe.
We can see that this type (Bulding Recipe) only appears once in every rotation. If you are crafting one building receipt, and there's a rotation you don't get a new one for the next period, you keep showing the one you are producing..., are you following me?

What are the other type?
I believe that for example the: Recipe for Gold and Portal also are in the same type.

Pet Food and Supply recipes would fit in what receipt type and what other would fit?

Why I find this important?
If I leave one of the type during night I've less priority to get another one from same type.

Note: I believe that Portal and Coins are in the same Type.

So, if I'm focuses in getting Pet Food and also Supply(the tools/bread) what should I not leave during night time to ensure I get those in the morning?

Any help/Experience?

Thank in advance... and sorry if I didn't explain this properly...

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi all,

Just a quick question here. Hope you can get the picture. Kinda find difficult to explain :).

E.g: There's for sure a recipe type in Magic Academy: Building Recipe.
We can see that this type (Bulding Recipe) only appears once in every rotation. If you are crafting one building receipt, and there's a rotation you don't get a new one for the next period, you keep showing the one you are producing..., are you following me?

What are the other type?
I believe that for example the: Recipe for Gold and Portal also are in the same type.

Pet Food and Supply recipes would fit in what receipt type and what other would fit?

Why I find this important?
If I leave one of the type during night I've less priority to get another one from same type.

Note: I believe that Portal and Coins are in the same Type.

So, if I'm focuses in getting Pet Food and also Supply(the tools/bread) what should I not leave during night time to ensure I get those in the morning?

Any help/Experience?

Thank in advance... and sorry if I didn't explain this properly...

Spot 1:
All timebooster recipes

Spot 2:
9 relics recipes
4 pet food recipes
Phoenix Artefact Recipe
Stonehenge Recipe

Spot 3:
Portal Profits recipes
Coin Rains recipes
Supply boosters recipes

Spot 4:
RSS recipes
KP recipes
Broken runeschard recipe
Wonder KP recipes

Spot 5:
All buildings (special not some of these only come along if you do not own the building in your city or inventory)

I still need to work out 500+ cycles in a spreadsheet, this should give the average percentage of each of the recipes.
But I can't find the time and the mood to work it all out.

SkyRider99

Immortal
...what should I not leave during night time to ensure I get those in the morning?

I'm unable to really drill down to the exact algorithm being used by the game for the MA, if indeed one does exist. It seems that you want to maximise your return for only the items you would like, but for me I just concentrate on the best being offered in the MA at any one time. That is, the 'one time' I happen to be online and checking. I still try to check often though. If you do happen to discover or contrive a 'solution' I can only imagine that the game will figure a way to crush you :D

If you want/need then you can always use a time instant to boost your way ahead in the MA. Just an idea. Also, I see the MA as a kind of bonus shop whereas other players may be more manic about maximising production and flogging the poor sorcerers and students to death :)

Hi @Sir Derf. Can I get fries with that runeschard and salad please?