• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Problems with lack of space

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
I have only recently joined Forum so forgive me if this has been suggested before.
I know lots of players have issue with lack of space, particularly when moving into a new chapter and buildings change direct when upgrading. Is it possible when playing in FA or event that one of the final prizes is the option to have a temporary space as a bonus. This could be used as a temporary holding area whilst rearranging buildings in the City. It could expire after a certain amount of time once it had been placed on the city. This would allow players who could not access in the allotted timeframe (I.e. when having breaks away from game, holiday etc) but would prevent the bonus from being lost.
I look forward to seeing responses to this suggestion or any variations.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Welcome to the forum @Badger Guardian :) There is a spell dropping in the Spire of Eternity that allows you to send most buildings back to the inventory so you can make room for rearranging your city. It is one spell per building and some buildings cannot be teleported into your inventory: evolving buildings, Ancient Wonders and the main buildings e.g. Bararacks, Trader etc.

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Welcome to the forum @Badger Guardian :) There is a spell dropping in the Spire of Eternity that allows you to send most buildings back to the inventory so you can make room for rearranging your city. It is one spell per building and some buildings cannot be teleported into your inventory: evolving buildings, Ancient Wonders and the main buildings e.g. Bararacks, Trader etc.
Thanks Solanix.
I have used the teleport before but they don’t come along that often and it was just a suggestion for another option :)

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Whilst it largely achieves the same result as using a teleport, I actually quite like the idea as something a bit different. I'm not sure there's a great need for it, but I can imagine it sometimes being a little more convenient than using up teleports. The question is, though, where is this extra space physically going to be? For end game players they have already used all the available space until such time as they re-format the area to allow an extra row.

MysticPT

Seeker
Hi.
I'm a new player also. I see space at least for now the great goal. Even ppl use diamonds to get space. Is the main goal. You need to be smart and manage it. :)... Ive to say in my humble opinion that : if you had lots of space this game wouldnt be fun. Is the greatest goal for players that are starting...
Kind regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Whilst it largely achieves the same result as using a teleport, I actually quite like the idea as something a bit different. I'm not sure there's a great need for it, but I can imagine it sometimes being a little more convenient than using up teleports. The question is, though, where is this extra space physically going to be? For end game players they have already used all the available space until such time as they re-format the area to allow an extra row.
very good point about end game players. That’s where the teleport is more useful. However I think for those beginning or intermediate players another option might be good and it could slow down the loss of gamers once they get to the harder chapters. Lots seem to drop out especially when the reach dwarves.
it was just a thought but it might be too complex for developers to incorporate into the game.
thanks for showing an interest

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Hi.
I'm a new player also. I see space at least for now the great goal. Even ppl use diamonds to get space. Is the main goal. You need to be smart and manage it. :)... Ive to say in my humble opinion that : if you had lots of space this game wouldnt be fun. Is the greatest goal for players that are starting...
Kind regards.
Hi Mystic PT,
I am not a new player, just new to Forum.
space does become more difficult as you will find out when buildings turn the other way, . That’s when I’ve had to telep buildings. It was just an idea for a short-term prize either in FA or Event. I’m currently working through Orcs in two of my worlds and space is definitely a premium there

Gargon667

Mentor

Actually nobody currently can have all expansions, I think there are about 10 or so unobtainable right now. Which means everybody right now and for a few chapters into the future could have a "temporary expansion", but of course at some point in the future the situation could arise that all expansions are in use, however when that happens the next chapter after will most likely introduce the next row of expansions...