• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question QQ: Help - Ashen Phoenix - Feeding and Fellowship adventure.

MysticPT

Seeker
Hi,

Does Ashen Phoenix feeding that states:
Bonus Event Currency from Event quests bonus 1.9%

Does this help in fellowship adventure?
When should I feed the beast :)?
---Tournaments?
---Spire?
---Fellowship Adventure?
What else?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Pauly7

Magus
Ashen's feeding effect just gives you a little extra currency when you are completing quests in the monthly events. It doesn't effect fellowship adventures or anything else. The best time to feed it is at the start of an event and the feeding effect lasts for 30 days.

The feeding effect makes only a small difference, so I wouldn't advise it, unless there is something you really want from an event and that extra handful of currency may help you get over the line.

Gargon667

Mentor
The building itself is rather OK, but the feeding effect is a dud and best ignored...

MysticPT

Seeker
That's a bit strange such a nice building and looking so important having a feedback effect so terrible.

We can see other building that effect of feeding is like good productions.

Thank you.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah it's an embarrassment to the Phoenix name... but then again, so was the Coldfire Phoenix.

So is every Pet except for the good old Power 3 (or 5 according to taste) :D Brown, Polar, Fire (Storm, Aureate)