• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar in PC - recheck the process for "Neighborly help"

MysticPT

Seeker
Hi,

Current process in PC:
1-World Map
2-go into the Neighbour City (can take 6 seconds to load)
3-then press shake hands (Neighborly help)

In PC sometimes step2 can take easily 6 seconds loading just to go into the city - is unusable. I need to go to the Mobile to do this process - is a big waste of time.
I've to be honest I was almost stopping playing the game just because of this. I bet other people have stopped because of this.

Having the shake hand in the World Map like in the mobile could be a nice idea... but I believe you have better ideas than me for this design.

Please recheck this process and design for PC.

Kind regards.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that was passed back to the development team last year as a wanted upgrade for the browser and has been covered a lot here on the Forum.
It is something that is being looked into as a possible future enhancement for the browser.
A lot of players give Neighborly Help via the notification's list or swap to the app if they want to assist their whole map, which is not an ideal solution, hence this is still on the table currently.

SkyRider99

Mentor
It's an interesting process for new players to open neighbouring cities and see what's going on. It can give them ideas for their future growth sometimes as well. And with smaller cities themselves new players usually have more time on their hands.

For experienced players it is just time consuming. And even more so when trying to find the best culture building to donate NH.
The 'notification list' is an excellent way to return NH, but the list only has ten pages so after a lot of trading, NH from FS, and other notices sometimes there are NH donations that fall off the end of the list, and are therefore not displayed.

Maybe increasing the 'notification list' size could help?

A faster way of giving NH to World Map neighbours would be nice too. I have new neighbours appear occasionally and would like to add them to my notification list. It just takes too long!

sassy33

Novice
Ya. annoying loading time just to provide neighborly help.

I think having a new list of discovered players in the world map , just like in the list fellowship with shortcut icon, will help.

Attachments

• Annoying City Loading Time.JPG
    Annoying City Loading Time.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 83
  • Fellowship Players List Shortcut Icon.JPG
    Fellowship Players List Shortcut Icon.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 84

SkyRider99

Mentor
I think having a new list of discovered players in the world map , just like in the list fellowship with shortcut icon, will help.

Not a bad idea. I don't think it would help me much though. I have 640 provinces in my World Map. That would be an unwieldy list for me o_O

It might be useful if I could mouse-hover over my neighbours cities and just see their AWs available for donation, instead of waiting ages to load their entire cityscape.

Souki

Adventurer
When I was in the early chapters of Elvenar I used to think that helping those of my neighbours, that were not yet discovered by me, with their AWs to thank them for their visits, was a welcome help. Nowadays I know that every single FS is working 'hard' to eliminate those donors from the chest range of their member's AWs. Since then I am not donating to AWs outside my FS.
I also return visits which I can easily do via the notification button. Only every now and then I am checking on my map if somebody got missed out because too many trades notifications pushed them out of the 10 pages of notifications. Those few times I have to visit a neighbour on the map are easy to handle with the longer loading times.