• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

cwgiii

Shaman
Foolfigter, I agree that collections on the PC version is very tedious. I recommend using the mobile version, now that it is available. The "Next" feature is sooo much more efficient. I hope this (or something similar is in mind for when the two versions reach parity.

DeletedUser2838

This time they made it easy to keep them all in order actually so I must disagree in part. There is just #16 to worry about. So it would be 15 sets to get back to what you want and i do all 4 at the same time (ws version 1 ws version 2 , all 3 tier1, extras...)

I can't really fathom what you are talking about. What do you mean "There is just 16 to worry about"? What it means is I make 3 clicks to collect the goods for a bracelet, then I need to make 32 clicks to get back to being able to collect the next bracelet. And you think this is acceptable and a good thing! Try collecting 15 bracelets and see how you feel about the waste of time.
You do all 4 what? 'fraid you lost me there.

Foolfigter, I agree that collections on the PC version is very tedious. I recommend using the mobile version, now that it is available. The "Next" feature is sooo much more efficient. I hope this (or something similar is in mind for when the two versions reach parity.

Sorry, I must be one of the few people left in the world who doesn't have (or want) a mobile.

I can only conclude this ridiculous farce arose by accident because if it was by intent they'd have had an option to pay diamonds to avoid it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
@foolfighter there are 16 quests, right? If I were only working one at a time (which I don't) I would have to cycle thru 15 to make it back to the same one.
Soon now i will start collecting:
- basket of groceries x2 (#5)
- toolboxes x6 (#6)
- golden bracelets (#9)
- diamond necklaces x4 (#10)
- spells x2 (# 11 to 13)
- Wonder (#14)
- Guard (#15)
- Coin (#16)
I am going to start with tools b/c they are the highest single value. I'll collect those and then skip 2 go to the next, collect it , then the next, and so forth. Eventually i will have only tools remaining but I'm still only going to skip 15 to get back to it

m4rt1n

Adept
We are finding the spells a real sticking point until the tournament starts, maybe they should have appeared later in the adventure?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
orange path on the first map complete, only had to wait for the magical manufacturing enchantment. now we can concentrate on the silk tournament :D
im in a 12 member fellowship and only one of us got lucky on the help chests. inno must fudge the percentages on the help chests at FA time. :mad::confused:;)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
1. FA without mail is undoable... why to put it on app without a basic tool... another stupid, half thought, half-done, unplaned, etc...
2. badges requiring spells are already annoying but having to come back to the city each time to get a trade is... I have no word that would pass the censorship...
Try to be a bit more consistent Inno, a rice noddle with ketchup never was and will never be a spaghetti bolognese... stop copying Microsoft by releasing unachieved stuffs...

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree on the spell badges, getting a trade also, to get the badge is ridiculous, the wholesaler works for some but many the required 100 goods is the boost so a trade is required. It takes long enough to produce a spell and if you can gain a few from the tourney, waiting to get the next due to needing a 100 goods trade from someone is ...%$£...

DeletedUser2838

@foolfighter there are 16 quests, right? If I were only working one at a time (which I don't) I would have to cycle thru 15 to make it back to the same one.
Soon now i will start collecting:
- basket of groceries x2 (#5)
- toolboxes x6 (#6)
- golden bracelets (#9)
- diamond necklaces x4 (#10)
- spells x2 (# 11 to 13)
- Wonder (#14)
- Guard (#15)
- Coin (#16)
I am going to start with tools b/c they are the highest single value. I'll collect those and then skip 2 go to the next, collect it , then the next, and so forth. Eventually i will have only tools remaining but I'm still only going to skip 15 to get back to it

Love the way you end with "only going to skip 15"
You must be very lucky to have all these items ending at the same time so you can collect then serially through the goods boxes one at a time OR you wait until they are all ready to collect, which wastes a load of production time.
What really I don't understand is why you think me making 3 clicks to pick up a bracelet and then needing to make 32 more clicks before I can pick up the next bracelet is not a waste of my time. My best option would be 15 farmers and 15 bracelets so I'd get two pick-ups in a 32 click cycle, but this is in no way satisfactory. What would be wrong with a pull down menu of all 16 where I can select the two I want?

We are finding the spells a real sticking point until the tournament starts, maybe they should have appeared later in the adventure?

A lot of players think they are being held back if some item stops them advancing on the maps, but it doesn't matter if you put nothing on any map until day 6. Just continue to accumulate the badges ready to roll when the bottle-neck is removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Love the way you end with "only going to skip 15"
You must be very lucky to have all these items ending at the same time so you can collect then serially through
Lol happy to amuse!
I was referring to my morning run of production, still nicely lined up from Monday morning. {I must admit I typically start and end my day with these musings.}
I like HOW the quests cycle now, it can be cycled or altered in a very satisfying way now. I can set them in numerical order, or cluster the ones i use together. It's a dance, growing first more complex then simpler with the newer badges cycled out again.
So here it is folks: Thank you Inno for this improvement! Often mobile app additions are glitchy but this one actually enhances Fellowship Adventures. The spell bubble above the MA in the app, the chance to check quests, or dive into the map has made using mobile great. Brew and tree badges pickup are easy. I was happy to flip back and forth between desktop and mobile.
It is growing a little less glitchy and that too is appreciated by all. :)
Please forgive some of us for being ungracious. It is very smokey :eek: here in Western North America and I sincerely pray for all to be safe under such difficult circumstances.

DeletedUser5976

Please forgive some of us for being ungracious.
I can understand you expressing your own gratitude, but apologizing for others and calling them ungracious is really not nice.
People playing on PC didn't get any improvement to the FA and surely they have a right to express their griefs. That's what a forum is for.

DeletedUser

Quick Question. Late in the day I know but when you are getting a spell badge do you have to get the supplies first? Or can you also get the spell first and then the supplies to get the badge? TIA

DeletedUser5976

You don't need to get them in order. You can get whichever you want first.

McBratty

Enchanter
I find that the biggest issue with the FA apart from the incessant clicking to get to the right badge, is time zones! People make badges but then they arent online at the time to place them on the path. Its an incredibly inefficient system. Why cant we have a FS 'bank' where all badges made by the FS go into a bank and then people can go there to get the badges needed to put into the various waypoints. Surely this would be a more efficient system than the present one. I understand that its about cooperation and working together as a team However that becomes very difficult if not impossible when people are 12-14 hrs apart. The event could potentially be really good fun if these system inefficiencies were worked out.

Timneh

Artisan
A FS bank has been mentioned and asked for several times since the FAs were introduced but there has been no response from the devs at all(like always).

On a different subject, i have always thought that when doing a path on the map when you completed a strategical waypoint on the path you could then switch to one of the other colour paths but when my FS finished a strategical waypoint on the blue path and wanted to switch to the orange path the orange path was still locked and we would have had to complete the orange path strategical waypoint as well as the blue one to switch. Have i understood how it works wrong or should the orange path have been unlocked when we completed the blue path stratrgical waypoint ?

DeletedUser7096

Hello!

Have i understood how it works wrong or should the orange path have been unlocked when we completed the blue path stratrgical waypoint ?
Can you please contact Support? If you can, attach a screenshot to help them too.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei