• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Far Reach

Conjurer
If I remember correctly the official reason was something along the lines of "to make the FA less intrusive and more in line with general gameplay" not explicitly less shanty towns, but that would of course be implied...but I may be wrong. Should be in the announcement from back then? Not that I remember when that was exactly...

I skimmed the announcements in the forums, but couldn't immediately see any explanation given anywhere about the design of badges. I did find an Inno comment (re mid 2019 changes) which could be paraphrased as describing how they were seeking to make the FA less intrusive, but this was in relation to improvements to the quest system (allowing multiple badges to be worked on simultaneously), rather than the badges themselves.

All of the FA announcements are in one thread on the beta forum. Here they are more scattered, but do include some additional comments.

Last edited: