• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser2452

do I see it wrongly in recent annocuement

Game world FA start in Monday ( Aug 13)
But beta world FA is still running at that moment ( not finish )

is that a mistakes in annoucement ?

DeletedUser

do I see it wrongly in recent annocuement

Game world FA start in Monday ( Aug 13)
But beta world FA is still running at that moment ( not finish )

is that a mistakes in annoucement ?
As far as I can tell, its the same one as last time with the ever increasing number of badges each map, its just the rewards at the end of each map and the prizes for being the top rankers have changed as well.

Jackluyt

Shaman
As far as I can tell, its the same one as last time with the ever increasing number of badges each map, its just the rewards at the end of each map and the prizes for being the top rankers have changed as well.

There IS a difference - this time it will be on Mobile too!
Though it isn't really a good option for mobile-only players because some of the modalities (and Messaging too) are still missing...

Jackluyt

Shaman
A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Monday 13th August.

Here is our EPL Note with all the information you need. I haven't finished the Strategy Tips section yet but the rest is done; I will finish it tomorrow.

https://tinyurl.com/y7j28oey

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Here is our Adventure Spreadsheet that you are welcome to copy and use.

https://tinyurl.com/y7eg475m.

38630404_10212251410741067_1634933417810329600_n.jpg

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Agreed DR
Unless you have Full fellowship and major allocated space to build an over whelming amounts of workshops and tier one goods
the FA in August starts out great but the 3rd stage is over loaded with unreachable waypoints
Very disappointing nothing was made better than any of the last FA's

stage 3.png
Courtesy from Epl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6743

About 10 active players with say 2 free 5x5 expansions each should be enough. Keys are: preparation and communication. My FS has neither but I can certainly do my 10%+.

Morning Town

Alchemist
There IS a difference - this time it will be on Mobile too!
Though it isn't really a good option for mobile-only players because some of the modalities (and Messaging too) are still missing...

Jack, has the mobile app been used on the beta FA, has it been okay?

Jackluyt

Shaman
All about the new Fellowship Adventures!
You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship!!
:)

Give it a Like and Subscribe on YouTube if you would like notifications when we post similar News videos.

Killiak

Artisan
Very disappointing nothing was made better than any of the last FA's

Yes, it is. However, you get used to it over time.

Regardless, my fellowship is going to spend the least possible amount of effort to get the map rewards and leave it at that. Unless the FA's miraculously become interesting or fun to do, we will likely keep doing it in that manner.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
It's pointless to raise a bit the rewards if you render the whole thing unable to complete... we'll participate in tourist class with no pressure and no stress to please some new fellows and because we are turning stone cold crazy awaiting Amuni but... really the less tempting version of the FA ever when the previous one was back to realistic requirements... Always one step forward, 2 steps backward here...

DeletedUser6743

In my fellowship I am one of only two players willing to make a genuine effort. The interface may have something to do with this but most players aren't communicating, ever, so I'm not sure. It is certainly poor programming.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
looks like the best reward is the first map chest, so thats what we shall be aiming for.
wont even bother with map 2 or 3.:)

DeletedUser4985

Having enchantment spells so early on the orange path is a bit rubbish, especially when one of the ways to get the spells (tournaments) is over 24 hours away.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
well just make sure you have that quest on when you do your neighbourly helps and maybe you will get lucky on gaining some early :D

DeletedUser2838

The game makers need some serious reconsideration. Each FA has, generally, seen an increase in the types of badges and an increase in the numbers of badges required. (324 blacksmiths ! Ridiculous). Surely the game makers must have realised by now that we do batch incubations to get this number of badges out - and that's where the problem comes. I have 80 workshops producing blacksmiths. Collecting consists of 5 clicks on workshops to collect, then 16 CLICK OPENING AND DECLINING TASK BOXES I'M NOT INTERESTED IN followed by 5 clicks on workshops, FOLLOWED BY 16 CLICKS OPENING AND DECLINING TASK BOXES I'M NOT INTERESTED IN, repeat 16 times!!! Then I move on to goods badges from the Tier 1 triples I click on 3 different manufactories to collect, then 16 CLICKS OPENING AND DECLINING TASK BOXES I"M NOT INTERESTED IN, then 3 clicks on manufactories, then 16 CLICKS OPENING AND DECLINING TASK BOXES I'M NOT INTERESTED IN.
Is anything coming through yet game makers!!!!
You have made collecting badges sooooo tediously long-winded and boring. WHY?? Why is it so difficult to arrange it so that when you complete the collection of items for a badge and "collect" it into your supplies that the goods task box stays where it is rather than move forward? People will lose interest in the FAs even more if you keep the prizes low but increase the requirements to get them and the time required to carry out their collection. This is just wasting our time. My FS members with reasonable numbers of workshops are unhappy.

---------------------

i was wrong, I miscalculated, it's not 16 clicks, it's 32. open the box and decline the box.
So a 3 click collect takes 35 clicks, and a 5 click collect takes 37 clicks?
Is there anyone there who thinks this is as good idea? Was it by design or by accident? Why set up a system that is so inefficient and tediously boring?
And who on Earth thought it was a good idea that the goods task boxes occasionally swap places as you are going through them, so significantly increasing the chances of accidentally throwing away part filled boxes? Did someone put it in for a laugh. No one would find this a good design outcome for a game.

Last edited by a moderator: