• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

kimkimkim

Summoner
On a different subject, i have always thought that when doing a path on the map when you completed a strategical waypoint on the path you could then switch to one of the other colour paths but when my FS finished a strategical waypoint on the blue path and wanted to switch to the orange path the orange path was still locked and we would have had to complete the orange path strategical waypoint as well as the blue one to switch. Have i understood how it works wrong or should the orange path have been unlocked when we completed the blue path stratrgical waypoint ?
After you unlock a strategical waypoint, you then need to unlock the strategical waypoint of the path you want to unlock, once that strategical waypoint is done, the path will unlock

pobble

Spellcaster
A small change would be helpful on the mobile version please. In the middle of the map, a blue blob is very very close to a green waypoint. This is not much of a problem if you are using browser and mouse, but on mobile where accuracy depends on how big and steady your fingers are, it is very easy to open the wrong one by mistake - at least one member of my FS did that.
A small adjustment to the paths map to move these slightly further apart would be a great help please, especially to those whose hands have arthritis or tremors, or who simply have larger fingers.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Our FS completed the FA last time and was rolling along nicely this time till the end of stage 2, but the 600 badge stage 3 requirement was just too over facing, and now we all hate those carpenters lol!

Next time we shall nag everyone more so they get the carpenters building earlier en masse, but especially for smaller players it is hard to free up space for extra FA badge production buildings.

Those Vallorian Guards are going to come in useful though :)

PS Thanks for getting the FA working on the app, makes it a lot easier. Just wish that regular cycling game quests were as easy to skip through on the app as the FA ones now are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

I have to sing the praises of my Fellowship , Wolf Pack. We just won the FA for the first time (Aug' '18) and I'd like to thank all my Fellows for the time
images
and effort they put in to a great competition. Special thanks to Knights of Anduin for making it such an exciting finish.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have had to remove several posts in this thread due to a discussion about alleged rule-breaking by a specific player or fellowship. Please keep in mind that any such reports are not to be made on the forums, and should always be sent to our support team instead, so that the claims can be investigated.

Then, just to make something else clear: it is not forbidden to fill your city with a lot of low-level workshops, residences, and/or manufactories. It is a tactic that can be used to create badges and other items for the Fellowship Adventures, and it's up to each player to decide if they want to do that for an Adventure or not. Keep in mind that building many such buildings also means that the space in the city cannot be used for other or higher-level buildings, and that it can slow down other progress in the game.

DeletedUser6262

I have to sing the praises of my Fellowship , Wolf Pack. We just won the FA for the first time (Aug' '18) and I'd like to thank all my Fellows for the time
images
and effort they put in to a great competition. Special thanks to Knights of Anduin for making it such an exciting finish.

An honest and clean win.

Pleasantries given and taken among the leading fellowships' AMs, apart from one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6262

Then, just to make something else clear: it is not forbidden to fill your city with a lot of low-level workshops, residences, and/or manufactories. It is a tactic that can be used to create badges and other items for the Fellowship Adventures, and it's up to each player to decide if they want to do that for an Adventure or not. Keep in mind that building many such buildings also means that the space in the city cannot be used for other or higher-level buildings, and that it can slow down other progress in the game.

I've said of all this already.

If you hadn't deleted indiscriminately, viewers could see the context.

DeletedUser2838

A FS bank has been mentioned and asked for several times since the FAs were introduced but there has been no response from the devs at all(like always).

On a different subject, i have always thought that when doing a path on the map when you completed a strategical waypoint on the path you could then switch to one of the other colour paths but when my FS finished a strategical waypoint on the blue path and wanted to switch to the orange path the orange path was still locked and we would have had to complete the orange path strategical waypoint as well as the blue one to switch. Have i understood how it works wrong or should the orange path have been unlocked when we completed the blue path stratrgical waypoint ?

The cost of switching paths is that you have to complete the additional triple waypoint as well in order to make the crossover.

DeletedUser4553

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but there seems to be a disadvantage for humans in the Fellowship Adventures. For humans a T1 set required to produce the manufacturing badges takes 10 squares whereas for elves the same set takes 8 squares. As an elf perhaps I should not mention it but if I was a human I think I’d be a little annoyed.

I totally understand how this has happened as the FA was started after the original buildings were designed, however I wonder if the imbalance should be fixed. Perhaps at level 1 a human planks manufactory could be two squares and the opposite orientation to the marble in order to even things up?

Timneh

Artisan
@Muf-Muf In the wiki it states that "some stategical waypoints will offer you 3 different paths to choose from in order to reach the end goal. For example you can choose to do the blue waypoints to start with and then change for the orange waypoints after the stategical waypoint is unlocked"
I find that statement misleading because it does not say that you need to unlock the stategical way of the blue path and also the strategical waypoint of the orange path to continue along the orange path. I think it needs to say that both strategical waypoints need to be unlocked when you want to switch paths. The way it is written implies that only the strategical waypoint of the path you are doing needs to be unlocked, at least that is the way i read it.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
yeah i see the announcement also now but didn't see any warning of one being there .. maybe its because there isnt a forum thread on it yet to link to.

DeletedUser4149

yep, i didn't see any warning of it being there either:mad: looks like a poorly designed forum to have important announcements that can be buried like that. i don't think the folks at "gems of knowledge" saw it either. they are supposed to be the professionals that keep us informed:rolleyes:
i guess we have to thank Jack for trying:cool:

DeletedUser

Just about finished it in Beta, and the 2 main FS over on live won't be doing it... I asked, they said NO and that makes me very happy xD

sunrae

Soothsayer
Twice a year, that's all, just twice a year, with rewards that truly reflect the efforts put in. Then we could get excited about it and enjoy working together for the fun of it.

FUN - "The use of fun as an adjective meaning enjoyable, as in we had a fun evening."

I think the FAs run way too often. We have weekly tournaments that take quite a lot of prep, we have quests, guests, mini events, big events - these are all good and they do make the game more fun but I am now actually dreading the FAs because they are the opposite of fun. Flipping Awful Finger Aching Fellowship Abandoning non-fun. They are a chore and a bore and so I avoid them where I can. Please stop bombarding us with them. Pleeeeeese. Bring back the fun, run them less frequently, less truly is more as far as these are concerned.

DeletedUser4149

adventures really suck when they bury any announcements of them and when muf muf, our forum moderators, the game makers, and even websites like "gems" fail to notify some of us of them. the people who knew which players to follow didn't have the same disadvantage that me and my fellowships have for this mis-adventure. what are the forum moderators even here for anyways?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: