• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Skelve

Bard
3 cats for the 9th hat. Hope I will have some luck tomorrow. However, even at level 9 Witch’s Hut gives a good return on the space invested.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Is it just me, or have the magic ingredients stopped appearing in the surroundings?

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
As near as I can tell, somewhere between midnight and 6am (eastern time zone) the ingredients stopped spawning around my city. Nothing new has turned up in the last 4 hours. We have about 40 hours left to the event and stuff usually keeps appearing right up to the last minute. Did something change with the last update?
Edit
Some ingredients have just appeared in my city. Thanks to whoever gave the program a nudge.

Last edited:

Welfish

Seeker
Haven’t had any for 4 hours, same for others in my fellowship. One is very new so can’t have used them all up!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Weird... Just now, somehow suddenly about 4 or 5 appeared all at the same time, instead of 1 every hour or so. So I think there was indeed some weird delay in the 'droppings'... Hope that was a 'fix' and they will just continue to appear as usual now.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It appears to have been a clogged pipe :p They all came out together and are now flowing in as usual again ;)

Timneh

Artisan
As i said earlier i got 6 all at once but since then there have been no more so maybe the fix didn't work properly.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
As i said earlier i got 6 all at once but since then there have been no more so maybe the fix didn't work properly.
Same here, but now suddenly a couple appeared again, all at the same time. So it's coming in waves now, instead of a steady drop once every hour or so.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
For what it's worth - HTML 5 browser client here, and it's now working as normal, after seeing no City drops when I first logged in about 8 hours ago. After that I had two instances of 6 drops appearing at once, at intervals of 2 to 3 hours, but since then it's been about one drop per hour as normal. If it is relevant, I usually stay logged in all the time but also refresh the game every ~30 minutes (and usually more often, due to 'Stream Errors'), which may well make a difference because it refreshes the browser cache, repeats the standard start-of-game handshake with the Server, and so on.

sail0r

Spellcaster
@Pauly7 , with your experience I am amazed that you struggle so much with the quests. Since there is a quest list available in Gems you can back off, if needed, from the Spire and/or tournament if there is an upcoming quest that requires encounters or relics. You don't have to go blindly and see what the next quest might be... :)