• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser1295

The 3 chests of rewards currently showing will be "Gone Forever" in less than 6 hours.

I assume a new set of chests will appear thereafter, with different rewards?

I assume the 118 moon splinters I have accumulated will not also be "Gone Forever" in less than 6 hours when the first group of chests disappear, and I will be able to continue to accumulate them - so I can eventually open some gold chests ( and hopefully get better quality rewards ).

• The content of the chests will be different every 24 hours - although as far as I've seen this mainly concerns the 'Daily Exclusive'.
• The number of unused moon splinters you accumulate will remain at your disposal!
• Also whenever you have unlocked a chest, any number of remaining sun flares will be forwarded to the next chest.

DeletedUser583

I am wondering if tournament parts could be changed so that they count as encounters in the future. This would help with the Orc and lack of province problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66

I have a question.

There are two sets of quests for this event. I don't believe either quest line will be repeatable. Depending on how many quests are in each quest line, will a regular player who puts in the time and effort, and only using the the gold chest to gain sun flares - will there be enough quest rewards (Moon splinters) to complete all three grand prizes without the use of diamonds?

The price of moon splinters buying them with diamonds is very high. In fact so high I have already decided against buying any.

DeletedUser1925

I have a question.

There are two sets of quests for this event. I don't believe either quest line will be repeatable. Depending on how many quests are in each quest line, will a regular player who puts in the time and effort, and only using the the gold chest to gain sun flares - will there be enough quest rewards (Moon splinters) to complete all three grand prizes without the use of diamonds?

The price of moon splinters buying them with diamonds is very high. In fact so high I have already decided against buying any.

Is not worth a gamble. Is better to save your money for later to buy giant snail palace (if you already can't do this).

DeletedUser363

I was hoping to be here to say what comes after Produce the Power of Provision spell 1 time, unfortunately I've had to send a ticket to support as the quest doesn't want to complete......just be warned, you may get slowed down by bugs lol

DeletedUser1265

On this quest "Solve 20 encounters or have at least 200 provinces":
It will show provinces until you solve an encounter that completes a province, then it may show encounters - but whatever it shows, it will count encounters correctly.

Hi, I can confirm the above. I have just completed this quest. It started with my provinces but converted as soon as I competed 20 encounters. If you need to keep track yourself count your KP, as you get 1 for every encounter completed.

I was hoping to be here to say what comes after Produce the Power of Provision spell 1 time, unfortunately I've had to send a ticket to support as the quest doesn't want to complete......just be warned, you may get slowed down by bugs lol

The quest after that one is spend 15 KP (no bugs on my side)

I am quite vocal when it comes to irks, however, I must admit that I am enjoying the quests, and the event so far, but that is probably because I have a MA - and I actually use it regularly.

(edited to merge 2 posts)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

So after Power of Provision spell production, (support completed it for me...thanks) it's
Spend 15 KP and then
Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 and above

Deleted User - 13667

it is the end of the road for me. Will never build MA.

Deleted User - 67582

Thanks for the info Tikococo. I do find negotiating this forum and discussion threads complicated. It took me several minutes to get back here to answer now and I also found my issue already discussed earlier. I missed it on the first visit.
Does completing encounters mean fighting, or will negotiating count as a completion? If it means fighting I have no chance of completing, other than in the periodic relic contests, as my forces are no match for the province armies.

Deleted User - 67582

Ok.... Panic over, I negotiated 20 times and got a completion.:rolleyes: Used a lot of goods though in the process, so will now have to restock....

DeletedUser

I have a question.

I saw somewhere that Beta says you can only get the first building without cashing up Inno. Might be worth checking their forums, but this sounds consistent with Inno's revenue model.

DeletedUser363

Problems continue...this quest doesn't like me!! I've just completed upgrades of 2 armouries (lvl 22) and 1 residence (lvl 21) for the quest... Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher.....and only the residence has registered.....off goes another ticket to support lol

DeletedUser363

Support have now finished the upgrade 3 buildings quest for me. Next one is scout 1 Province....which will take me a while :confused:

DeletedUser879

I have opened chest and they say I won daily exclusives but I do not know where to find or build them

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I have opened chest and they say I won daily exclusives but I do not know where to find or build them
Did you check the 'buildings' tab of your inventory ?

DeletedUser363

The Buildings inventory is in the sack with your spells, there are now 2 tabs, all buildings from the Summer Solstice will go in there until you use them