• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

It is called context. I don't see the need to moderate an acronym completely out of the WWII context... Considering this game has literally nothing to do with war.

Some would say it has to do with slavery and drugging "people". Inno seems fine with slavery etc, so I guess they would be ok with the acronym?

I am actually confused if I am agreeing or disagreeing with you..

Deleted User - 106219

Anyone have a screenshot of the first quest (the one that requires you to collect 2000 Supplies)? I want to see what reward was promised and compare it to what I actually got...

DeletedUser

mmm not sure where i am meant to go with the SSE as the daily collectable building will be gone in just over 10 hours unless i buy diamonds to complete, that i wont be doing as i was of the understanding it was a FREE game and will not be buying diamonds and should mean all quests/challenges should be achievable without having to purchase. I understand in the main game yes you get little extra culture building etc which are diamond only purchases and i understand that after all there should be some perks but not on an event surely?

Events can give permanent rewards, so I guess paying cash for them is legit? <shrug> Par for the course, relatively certain this game will die off soon, which is a pity. Or more likely kill this one off when it becomes uneconomic to run it, then relaunch in 6 months under a new name, advertise heavily and get a new bunch of people in to pay... until they realise what is going on.

Anyone have a screenshot of the first quest (the one that requires you to collect 2000 Supplies)? I want to see what reward was promised and compare it to what I actually got...

I have 95, pretty sure the top quest was 90 and the bottom 5.

EDIT:

I don't mind the edit, I guess, seems a little harsh as each comment was on a different subject and delivered at a point where I COULDN'T have merged the posts... without deleting the first..

Edit: Zanyah - 2016-08-08 - Merged 2 consecutive posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Nope. You start with 50, the daly quest gave you 35, and the first quest of the quest chain gave 10. But I could swear it promised 11, not 10. That's why I'm asking.

Deleted User - 13667

Where is the collection of spoiler quests when you need them?

Sure hope there is no rubbish quest that demands producing spells.

>< Collect 9 relics? Just completed new expansion less than 48 hours ago...

DeletedUser330

Yeah it promised 11 and only got 10 as well.

Also, I opened the middle chest... and I got 15 manufacturing spells, and nothing else.
It reckons it pays a load of stuff to open a chest, but I got bugger all.

Either this has been released with a pile of glitches, as usual, or, it's just not worth chasing, as usual.

Just like tournaments and that crappy competition, this is yet another pointless and useless addition.

Now I got a quest telling me to get 9 relics.

You do realise that this will take anywhere up to 4 days... well past the time left on the timer.

Deleted User - 106219

When you open a chest you get ONE of the possible rewards. The chance of getting 15 Manufactoiring Spells is 16%.

As for the time left: There are 21 days 11 hours left.

DeletedUser330

My bad, I read that as 21 hours.

Still though, it could be explained a bit clearer than it has been, especially in the ? button.

I won't be chasing this garbage. The only reason I've done the first few quests is simply because I was collecting from workshops anyways.

First quest was 35, then 10, then 11... I got 35, 10 and 10 as well.

DeletedUser

Wow.

Logged me out (no choice) so I would see the "please spend cash" offer... SIGH.

EDIT:

And then, for no apparent reason, the servers went really slow..

DeletedUser330

Yeah I got that too.

Inno, please stop it... you're getting NO MORE cash out of me.

Deleted User - 106219

I got logged out with a "This world is being updated" message (no idea what - if anything - was updated). As for the offer - I had already seen and rejected it so I didn't see it again.

DeletedUser1295

I got logged out with a "This world is being updated" message (no idea what - if anything - was updated). As for the offer - I had already seen and rejected it so I didn't see it again.
Among other things a hotfix with regard to the Summer Solstice Event has been implemented ;)

DeletedUser

So I looked at the buildings on offer... They have way less culture per square than I can currently make and a bit more population. Could someone further along tell me what sort of culture and pop density you are achieving? Is 57.5 pop/culture per square decent in the end game, or only for people like me?
I get they are combined, so I will definitely show a benefit, is it a stop-gap until I inevitable get something better?

(I am nearing the Dwarf chapter)

Deleted User - 106219

I am in the Orcs chapter. What I get:
- Rainbow Flower Cage: 1x1, 117/117
- Venar's Rocks I: 2x4, 940/940
- Venar's Rocks II: 3x4, 1400/1400
- Venar's Rocks III: 5x4, 2300/2300

DeletedUser330

Wait for the proper cultures to arrive and build those instead of the space waster they're offering in the solstice.
The dwarven and fairy, and evem the orc cultures are waaaay better per square.

DeletedUser330

Ok, so, that crap with Orcs has raised its ugly head, big time this time.

One of my fellows has a Solstice Quest saying to do either 20 encounters, or do 200 provinces.

He's in Fairies, just doing the Blossom Street research... and already needs Orcs for provinces.

HE CANNOT DO THE SOLSTICE QUESTS BECAUSE OF THE ORCS.

Mods, please, for God's sake, pass this post onto Inno.

DeletedUser

Ok, so, that crap with Orcs has raised its ugly head, big time this time.

One of my fellows has a Solstice Quest saying to do either 20 encounters, or do 200 provinces.

He's in Fairies, just doing the Blossom Street research... and already needs Orcs for provinces.

HE CANNOT DO THE SOLSTICE QUESTS BECAUSE OF THE ORCS.

Mods, please, for God's sake, pass this post onto Inno.

It says "or HAVE 200 provinces", which (I believe) you should have if you now need orcs, perhaps there are some that don't need orcs?