• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser1925

I am in the Orcs chapter. What I get:
- Rainbow Flower Cage: 1x1, 117/117
- Venar's Rocks I: 2x4, 940/940
- Venar's Rocks II: 3x4, 1400/1400
- Venar's Rocks III: 5x4, 2300/2300

Totally unfair system. Again first players has better rewards...

P&C should auto raise when you reach next chapter!

Anyways i read on beta it is impossible to get #2, #3 without diamonds.

DeletedUser330

It says "or HAVE 200 provinces", which (I believe) you should have if you now need orcs, perhaps there are some that don't need orcs?

Have, do... whatever... the fact is, he needs orcs on the provinces and is only in Fairies.

So what the programmers are saying, is he now has to look for some closer provinces, then scout 2 of them, taking up to 36 hours each, and just pray and hope that they don't have Orcs in them once they're unlocked.

Something is wrong here... and Inno is NOT listening.

DeletedUser

Have, do... whatever... the fact is, he needs orcs on the provinces and is only in Fairies.

So what the programmers are saying, is he now has to look for some closer provinces, then scout 2 of them, taking up to 36 hours each, and just pray and hope that they don't have Orcs in them once they're unlocked.

Something is wrong here... and Inno is NOT listening.

As usual, the wording and display is pathetic. What happens is it shows how many provinces you have, until the amount of fights you have exceeds the % completion of the provinces, then it switches to x/20 encounters.

DeletedUser2155

I"m not very far in the game - Just started chapter 4 . I have the Solstice Quest -- Solve 20 encounters or have at least 200 provinces.

Now for the problem - it shows me having 51 of the 200 Provinces ( did it auto as soon as the quest came up ) -- I did 2 encounters but they didn't count.

I feel it is unrealistic for me to be able to get 149 more provinces at my level to complete this guest. So unless they fix / do something about this quest I am at a complete standstill.

Any suggestions or advice will be a great help. I am on both servers with the same name. ( A server - Elves == W server- Humans )

Deleted User - 106219

The encounters count, you just can't see it due to how the event is set up. But once you have done around 7-8 encounters it should change from 51/200 to 7/20.

DeletedUser363

you don't need to get to 200 provinces, just do 20 encounters and they will count, my sister had the provinces showing until she did 20 encouters and the success was accepted.

The one after is for 9 relics lol

DeletedUser

That quest is equally useless to low level players - I'm in both Arendyll and Winyandor - Arendyll was no problem as I've done more than 200 provinces but in Winyandor I can't clear provinces with troops unless there are only 2 squads as the number of AI troops is grossly out of proportion to my own small squads, so that means negotiating, but I need my goods to upgrade which means 2 or 3 encounters a day MAXIMUM. I'm looking at a minimum of a week on this quest alone, unless the encounters we clear in the tournaments count towards this event, same for the relics anyone know if tournaments count?

DeletedUser

I don't mind the edit, I guess, seems a little harsh as each comment was on a different subject and delivered at a point where I COULDN'T have merged the posts... without deleting the first..

Edit: Zanyah - 2016-08-08 - Merged 2 consecutive posts.

I found this really confusing. As you quoted another post that comes *after* yours (due to the edit) I wasted time looking through posts prior to yours twice looking for the post you were quoting. :D

On the event.

• It is really confusing. Players are led to believe if they click on the chests, they will get the listed items, when actually there's only a chance they will. There should be an "are you sure" popup since people will click on it thinking they'll get more info. I clicked in the mid chest on my human town twice and got sun flares and nothing else to speak of, possibly spells which I never use anyway. So in a nutshell, this event is a gambling event where players are encouraged to spend a LOT of diamonds for a low chance of getting what they hoped for.
  • It's impossible to get relics unless there is a tournament on since we are stuck due to orcs.
I guess we just have to wait until we have enough moon splinters to open a gold chest and keep doing that. More's the pity I accidentally wasted mine in my human town :p On the upside, at least they are culture buildings.

@Lisica I'm fairly certain relics from tournaments will count but not encounters. That's how it works for rep quests anyway.

DeletedUser363

anyone know if tournaments count?

Hi Lis, I don't know, but it only says get 9 relics, so I hope it means that they count from treasure chests or tournaments as well as provinces

After the get 9 relics you have to make a power of Provision spell....so get busy when you are getting near

DeletedUser2155

Thanks for all the help. Lisica I know what you mean about being way out numbered. As for the Tournaments I tried them once but right now see no upside to doing them unless I'm missing something.

DeletedUser

Hi Lis, I don't know, but it only says get 9 relics, so I hope it means that they count from treasure chests or tournaments as well as provinces
Hey Tiko! I'm not on that one yet, but hoping that tournament encounters count towards the 20 needed...

Deleted User - 13667

Do not have the MA. AND I have a produce spell of provision. even if I were to consider this rubbish item is it even remotely possible to build a spell in less than 9 hours?

Given the misfortune I have here, it is likely i may end up getting more spells which I do not even cast. As mentioned before, the time is not long lasting and the effect weak at costly relics.

A letdown yet again.

DeletedUser363

Hey Tiko! I'm not on that one yet, but hoping that tournament encounters count towards the 20 needed...

I'll know what comes after produce POP spell later this evening, I already had it in the works , so I'll let you know what comes after as well

Deleted User - 13667

As expected, I gotten the spells. rune shards might have been a way better choice.

There is an expiry time for the moon splinters. Be careful

DeletedUser1295

I"m not very far in the game - Just started chapter 4 . I have the Solstice Quest -- Solve 20 encounters or have at least 200 provinces.

Now for the problem - it shows me having 51 of the 200 Provinces ( did it auto as soon as the quest came up ) -- I did 2 encounters but they didn't count.

I feel it is unrealistic for me to be able to get 149 more provinces at my level to complete this guest. So unless they fix / do something about this quest I am at a complete standstill.

Any suggestions or advice will be a great help. I am on both servers with the same name. ( A server - Elves == W server- Humans )

On this quest "Solve 20 encounters or have at least 200 provinces":
It will show provinces until you solve an encounter that completes a province, then it may show encounters - but whatever it shows, it will count encounters correctly.

In other words: solving 20 encounters will also complete the quest, no matter what the counter shows you in between!
... and yes, I realize this is not perfect :confused:
Please share this information in-game with your fellows!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 67582

So the Summer Solstice event has appeared out of nowhere (as far as I'm concerned). I'm looking at the quest headed "My Honourable Liege". The challenge is to solve 20 encounters or have 200 provinces... the latter only relevant to seasoned players.:confused: The indicator bar seems to show only provinces accumulated, which is a bit worrying as I have solved 3 encounters so far and there has not been any indication of this. Because of the many glitches that occur in this game, I am concerned that I will get to the 20 and still not complete the quest. Or maybe I've misinterpreted it and I'm supposed to do something else instead..
Can anyone shed any light on this please?

DeletedUser363

when you have completed the 20 encounters it will show you have completed that quest.

The next quest is get 9 relics

DeletedUser1345

The 3 chests of rewards currently showing will be "Gone Forever" in less than 6 hours.

I assume a new set of chests will appear thereafter, with different rewards?

I assume the 118 moon splinters I have accumulated will not also be "Gone Forever" in less than 6 hours when the first group of chests disappear, and I will be able to continue to accumulate them? - so I can eventually open some gold chests ( and hopefully get better quality rewards ).

Too many assumptions required......though I do like these little side quests - better than picking up orc dung!