• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser2140

so how i am supposed to gain 1000 steel if i started one day ago??? I have been playing long time in other server and i get same quest as if would just started. Special event buildings are like 4 times worse than on my better account (just asking why mission requirements aren't 4 times easier too if i don't get same stuff as long time players who can do these easy mission in second) so why this event is so unbalanced.

DeletedUser

so how i am supposed to gain 1000 steel if i started one day ago??? I have been playing long time in other server and i get same quest as if would just started. Special event buildings are like 4 times worse than on my better account (just asking why mission requirements aren't 4 times easier too if i don't get same stuff as long time players who can do these easy mission in second) so why this event is so unbalanced.

Trade it backwards and forwards with a fellowship person. put up 100 steel for 100 marble and 100 marble for 100 steel, repeat ten time.

DeletedUser2140

Trade it backwards and forwards with a fellowship person. put up 100 steel for 100 marble and 100 marble for 100 steel, repeat ten time.

good idea! i try if it works. but still missions shouldn't be same(or have same requirements ) for beginner and for player who has finished tech tree.
or at least they should be rewarded in same way

DeletedUser1925

but still missions shouldn't be same(or have same requirements ) for beginner and for player who has finished tech tree.
or at least they should be rewarded in same way

They don't give a
Orcs_dung.png

Deleted User - 13667

if the produce a power of provision spell is counted when you get it as a treasure chest during visits, there might still be a glimpse of hope to clear additional quests. But given the usual stance here :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 106219

Well, getting an actual Power of Provision spell from helping another player did not count for the quest, but that might just be the bug that causes PoP to not count. We'll see what happens if I ever get a different spell from a tresure chest.

DeletedUser363

Well, getting an actual Power of Provision spell from helping another player did not count for the quest, but that might just be the bug that causes PoP to not count. We'll see what happens if I ever get a different spell from a tresure chest.

The quest is to produce a power of provision spell, not just get one ;)

After scouting a province you have to spend 20 kp, so save them up whilst scouting:p

The next is once again Gain 12 relics:confused:

The Produce 10 Baskets of Groceries (9 hr workshop production) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1668

Hi

When you win the gift of the day where do you find it. I was lucky enough to grab the special codex this morning and I cannot find it anywhere. thanks

DeletedUser

There is another Power of provisions quest later, requires you to produce 2..

DeletedUser2152

the daily specials seem to have different values depending on which stage of the tech tree you have reached.. can anyone tell me if, once they are gained and placed, they will scale up as progress gets made (even after the event) or if their value is fixed as soon as they are gained (making them virtually useless to anyone not in the final tiers since they will become obsolete). ?

Deleted User - 106219

So far it seems their values are fixed, though if FoE is any indication we will (eventually) get items that allow us to upgrade event buildings to the current chapter.

DeletedUser1925

So far it seems their values are fixed, though if FoE is any indication we will (eventually) get items that allow us to upgrade event buildings to the current chapter.
Hurray! You leave FoE to get away from that crap... and what happens. They make another game like FoE.

DeletedUser2034

After produce basket of goods 10 times? :D
I have just got this part of the quest seeing as I have only got 4 workshops that's my workshops stuffed for 27 hours :(

I have also opened 2 golden chests and all that I have out of then has been the daily exclusive plus the 20 sun flares for each chest, is just me or am I reading it wrong, I thought that I was also going to get 1 of the other items listed?

I thought that the daily was like a pat on the back saying well done you opened a gold chest and got zip for doing so?

Last edited by a moderator: