• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

I'd like to add to this that even if it WAS possible to get all 3 by luck, this isn't the reason I personally started playing Elvenar. We have the same luck situation with AW. I really dislike the concept of people's success or lack thereof being based on luck and don't think such things should play core roles in strategy games. If Inno really want to add things like this, a daily login reward with a luck roll would make more sense. It seems highly unbalanced to me that one person can get an AW with 10-20 less provinces than another, or that one person may even pay for the chance to get these event prizes and still not get it while others might just be "lucky".

Deleted User - 13667

well unless you want to burn real $ for diamonds, it would be quite impossible to attain all 3 prizes

DeletedUser643

Ok... Do I have a bug? Everyone saying VR3 needs 250 sun flares ... but i need 350 sun flares for it.

FY4fRDd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1925

Ok... Do I have a bug? Everyone saying VR3 needs 250 sun flares ... but i need 350 sun flares for it.

can you upload screenshot?

Maybe everybody are assuming that is 150-200-250. Because nobody was able to reach VR3 yet?

Killiak

Artisan

HAHAHA
I assumed 250, but thank you for showing this. Now I know for certain that NOBODY will get lucky enough to get the third one without paying.

Don't get me wrong, I like how this event was set up. The quests are nice and the free buildings are definitely nice!
However, it's hard enough as it is to get the second reward building, the third one is just there to make you spend money :p

DeletedUser643

yeah ... i had some left over diamonds which i used to buy some moon splinters, that helped me get VR2, but once I saw the 350 i decided to save the moon splinters for when I get good daily options ... but noway i am going to buy to get to VR3.

DeletedUser438

As Killiak listed (but strangely enough did not say for some reason?) in his last post, the event rewards are very well balanced and carefully thought out. The first one is free for everyone that is even semi active, something that each player can get easily. The second reward requires a mix of luck and an investment to get, the luckier you are, the smaller the investment to the point where it might even not require an investment at all, but ultimately nothing really demanding. The third one is there for the people that want to buy it. Imagine if you had spent 1000 diamonds for something but somebody else can acquire it through sheer luck. How is that fair? There is something to please each and every crowd - as I said - very well balanced.
On top of that we get an extra building or extra runes each day, making it even sweeter for us, the players. The runes themselves are early tier ones, for the new AWs that Inno just recently released. The daily quests are easy and relatively bug free (so far I have encountered only 1 visual bug) and the big quest chain seems doable so far.

DeletedUser1925

Please tell me who needs more Tome of secret / Golden Abyss runes that it had to be DAILY EXCLUSIVE?
You get it 8/10 of provinces you finish.

DeletedUser

Please tell me who needs more Tome of secret / Golden Abyss runes that it had to be DAILY EXCLUSIVE?
I think that depends where you are in the tree as to whether you get a lot of them, the higher you are the less chance you have of getting them, plus of course they aren't just needed to build it in the first place but also to get through the higher levels.

Also if you don't like the daily exclusive then you can keep your splinters until another reward which suits your playing style/needs better.

DeletedUser1925

I think that depends where you are in the tree as to whether you get a lot of them, the higher you are the less chance you have of getting them, plus of course they aren't just needed to build it in the first place but also to get through the higher levels.

Also if you don't like the daily exclusive then you can keep your splinters until another reward which suits your playing style/needs better.

Like i don't know that i didn't spend 1 MS yet. I'm just saying who had brilliant idea to add them as daily exclusive?
I know you need "extra" runes for leveling up.

I should be getting MM/CL all the time if "where you are at the research tree"
worked.

DeletedUser

You may know this, but not everyone does - when I said you, I wasn't talking about you personally, would you have preferred it if I had said "one"?

If one doesn't like the daily exclusive then one can keep their splinters until another reward which might suit their playing style/needs better...

DeletedUser438

To be honest, I do and I`m pretty sure a lot of people who were here before those AW were introduced also would like to build at least the Golden Abyss for the population. Some people in my guild, actually, would like to have all of the AW and those runes are extremely precious to them.
Not to mention that you can use those 12 runes to produce runeshards for your more important wonders if you don`t want to build GA/ToS. There are so many possibilities, even the one that Lisica mentioned - just wait for the next set of wonders. I have a feeling we will see at least two more sets of x12 runes, I hope I`m right :p.

DeletedUser1775

Wow, 350 MS for VR III??.. Guess i won't be getting that then, if i am lucky enough i just may get VR II though with my luck, i seriously doubt it :(

DeletedUser1925

To be honest, I do and I`m pretty sure a lot of people who were here before those AW were introduced also would like to build at least the Golden Abyss for the population. Some people in my guild, actually, would like to have all of the AW and those runes are extremely precious to them.
Not to mention that you can use those 12 runes to produce runeshards for your more important wonders if you don`t want to build GA/ToS. There are so many possibilities, even the one that Lisica mentioned - just wait for the next set of wonders. I have a feeling we will see at least two more sets of x12 runes, I hope I`m right :p.

How can I produce rune shrads for other AWs? If I already completed ToS/GA. I can't use these runes nothing but for upgrades.

DeletedUser

Maybe he means by using the shards for ToS/GA and then any broken ones going towards the ones you do want to build?

DeletedUser1925

You still don't get it. I can't do that anymore! I can only show off with 30+ runes... That's only what i can use them for. I'll never upgrade ToS... because if i do i must be retarded to throw so many KP to even the kp i put it would need years.

DeletedUser

My ToS in Arendyll is nearly finished upgrading to lvl 3 xD

If you don't like the building, and you have the space, you could always do what I was doing with an early one before I decided that it would actually be of use to me - I eventually got all the runes filled in even with using a full set of broken in an AW that I want, so I built it and then immediately sold it, that meant I could use the runes again and go through the breaking process to help out another wanted AW. I built and sold it 3 times in all before I built it for real.

DeletedUser363

If you don't like the building, and you have the space, you could always do what I was doing with an early one before I decided that it would actually be of use to me - I eventually got all the runes filled in even with using a full set of broken in an AW that I want, so I built it and then immediately sold it, that meant I could use the runes again and go through the breaking process to help out another wanted AW. I built and sold it 3 times in all before I built it for real.

Excellent idea :D