• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

Well, a noble banner gives me 104 culture (1x1) and is WAY down the list, the dark signpost I got earlier, gives 115 (1x1)
So basically the prize later in the event is worse than the earlier one.

#InnoMakesNoSense

DeletedUser1775

Here's prize list from beta forum, prizes are for Chapter 8 city

size: 1x1

Rainbow Flower Cage 117 culture and 117 Population
Spring flower Cage: 210 culture
Noble Banner: 210 Culture
Summer Flower Cage: 230 culture
Dark Signpost: 230 Culture
Heroic Banner: 250 culture

size: 1x2
Rainbow Unicorn: 195 Culture and 195 Population
Bronze Guards: 370 culture
Silver Unicorn: 390 culture
Silver Guards: 410 Culture
Crystal Unicorn: 430 Culture

size: 2x2
Leaf Codex: 700 culture
Sun Codex: 780 culture
Lava Codex: 860 culture
Observatory: 780 Culture

size: 3x3
Father Tree: 2100 culture

size: 5x3
Glossy Garden: 1760 Population and Culture

DeletedUser1775

Glossy garden is yummiest at the moment, but if you need pure culture, father tree is also good

DeletedUser

As I'm now doing advanced scouts in Chapter 4 Winyandor and I have 587 splinters while I wait for something I might want to come through as the daily exclusive I'm hoping that by the time I want to use them it will be a higher reward as I'll have opened up the next set of normal declineable quests after finishing advanced scouts.

DeletedUser

Usually you need to produce those spells, not acquire them any other way such as via NH.

Did your quest complete on getting one from NH? If so, that was a happy bug for you ;)

Yes, it completed from picking up the spell doing NH. A good bug for once, lol ;)

DeletedUser

Didn't have to produce the spells either. Was credited for both ( required two spells ) when I won 15 spells as the prize on a Bronze Chest.

I've kinda quit trying on this event though as the prizes are not worth diverting the effort away from working on my city to complete the quests for more moon splinters.

DeletedUser2190

Ok, so after 20 quests this Summer Solstice daily line of quests is over? I have only Episodic Event Quest active...

DeletedUser2028

Winyandor

There seems to be a lot of inconsitancies in this event I completed 21 quests in the quest line,,
the Rainbow flower cage only gave me 58 population and 58 culture The Dark Signpost gave a 115 culture,, yet reading these posts there are varying differences

Can a Mod verify what is correct and why there are differences between worlds and do I need to send in a ticket or will it be corrected?

Last edited by a moderator:

Konniver

Bard
@szkicownik
Correct. Inno typically make the quest lines as long as the days in the event. There were 22 quests in total for a 22 day event, giving everyone a chance to complete them. Only the episodic event quests are left after that.

@Timbryl
It's intended and not a difference between worlds. The stats of an event building depend on the chapter you were in when you obtained the building. In your case, this was Chapter V for both buildings.

DeletedUser1730

Hello,
Can we get new quests or a part 2 of Summer Solstice to allow us to get the other 2 Venar's Rocks?

DeletedUser683

I have a problem with any quest asking for upgrades.... the game does not recognise them.. I wasted so much time in the past upgrading buildings I didn't need and now choose to decline those quests... in the spring event there is no choice and I have been sitting for 2 days trying to get it to recognise 5 building upgrades, despite having upgraded double this number. I have enjoyed the extra challenges but find this frustrating.. I play on both worlds but the problem is mainly on one.. the first world..Arendyll? always get them confused...
Any suggestions? thanks

DeletedUser

I have a problem with any quest asking for upgrades.... the game does not recognise them.. I wasted so much time in the past upgrading buildings I didn't need and now choose to decline those quests... in the spring event there is no choice and I have been sitting for 2 days trying to get it to recognise 5 building upgrades, despite having upgraded double this number. I have enjoyed the extra challenges but find this frustrating.. I play on both worlds but the problem is mainly on one.. the first world..Arendyll? always get them confused...
Any suggestions? thanks

Put in a support ticket. They have bucket loads of these happening and will fix it.

Obviously prevention is better than cure... #InnoIsALittleBonkers

DeletedUser1388

There have been 2 quests running. 1 which only appears once a day, and one running all time. That one stopped giving new quests today.
So I am wondering, how we will get a chance to get all 3 grand prizes, without having to spend real money on diamonds? for now I have the first price and 100/200 of the second price. I will never be able to get the third price, without spending money/diamonds.
If that is the case, that we have to spend real money to be able to finish and get the prices, I am afraid many players will quit this game, me included.
I am so sad, that this game turns into a moneymachine too :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser649

So I am wondering, how we will get a chance to get all 3 grand prizes, without having to spend real money on diamonds? for now I have the first price and 100/200 of the second price. I will never be able to get the third price, without spending money/diamonds
It is not possible, and if you can be bothered to to work it out (I'm sad that way) it is an very large number of diamonds needed.
The 100/200 on the second "Grand Prize" is the cut off point - unless you are stupid enough to spend an obscene amount of money to getting a building that contributes less culture points than buildings that are available in the Research Tree.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE SSE, you cannot win, just ignore it it will go away in two weeks time.

DeletedUser1388

It is not possible, and if you can be bothered to to work it out (I'm sad that way) it is an very large number of diamonds needed.
The 100/200 on the second "Grand Prize" is the cut off point - unless you are stupid enough to spend an obscene amount of money to getting a building that contributes less culture points than buildings that are available in the Research Tree.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE SSE, you cannot win, just ignore it it will go away in two weeks time.

I dont think you got my post right, as I am annoying that I have to spend money to get my price!! This contest started out, making us all believe you could make it without spending real money, and now it turns out you have to spend A LOT of money to get all 3 prices.
I dont want to be forced to spend money on the game. I will only spend money if I feel like it. :)