• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

And spend thousand of goods for that?
I was in a position of having plenty of goods but not enough shards, after all I can make my own goods and if it slowed me down for a day or so I decided that getting extra shards for an AW that I did want to be enough compensation for me, but as Tiko said its down to individual choice and the decisions we make for our own playing style.

This isn't solution.
I'm not quite sure what the issue is, are you collecting for a particular AW?

On a previous post of mine on this thread I said what shards I had got for both servers that I play on, in Arendyll where all the current AW have been researched on the tech tree I got 3 each for halls, needles, monastery and bulwark - all of which I have built as it happens and all of which I already have a lot of shards for and may never use. In Winyandor I have only researched the first 4 AW and I got 3 for needles and 6 for excavation, I'm not going to be having that one permanently so it can be my "build and sell" AW in order to make shards for AW that I do want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1925

Yes I'm collecting runes for particular AW and even if I didn't. It doesn't matter. We shouldn't be getting ToS/GA all the time.

DeletedUser

I'm not getting them all the time, not even in Winyandor when I have only 4 AW currently researched. Sounds like you're on the receiving end of the Inno bad luck which pops up all the time.

That was one of the other issues that I identified with the different chests, if I had 12 shards from a 140 splinter box and they were for an AW that I neither wanted nor needed then, for me, it would have been a waste because I'm not bothered about the Venar's Rocks, whereas the smaller boxes meant less chance of getting something unwanted.

DeletedUser

I don't know. I've got a pretty random supply of runes from the chests I've purchased with the moon shards from the quests. The only time I've really got a ton of the same ones where when the daily reward was a bunch of ToS runes and I hit that prize twice. But the ones in the chests that are just labeled 3x, 6x, 9x rune shards have been a mixed bag of what I would get.

DeletedUser363

We shouldn't be getting ToS/GA all the time.

Sorry, it seems as if it's mainly you getting those shards all the time, I usually get a variety.
One more way that INNO is showing you how much it cares :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes I'm collecting runes for particular AW and even if I didn't. It doesn't matter. We shouldn't be getting ToS/GA all the time.
The best Rune related idea that I've seen is
Allow UNWANTED Rune Shards to be contributed to the research of ANY Ancient Wonder, as though they were 20 KPs packets.

In one fell swoop we would have an exchange, because you'd now be able to use the unwanted Rune Shard to become one of the top few contributors, and thereby win a few of the Runes that you really want, and the price would be market driven because other folks would be after the same desirable Runes.

DeletedUser1925

The best Rune related idea that I've seen is
Allow UNWANTED Rune Shards to be contributed to the research of ANY Ancient Wonder, as though they were 20 KPs packets.

In one fell swoop we would have an exchange, because you'd now be able to use the unwanted Rune Shard to become one of the top few contributors, and thereby win a few of the Runes that you really want, and the price would be market driven because other folks would be after the same desirable Runes.

Sounds too good.

DeletedUser643

OK ... I do believe I just got a lucky streak with opening Gold Chests.
I went for today's Daily Reward: Glossy Garden and I got in order: 140, 200, 140, 200 Moon splinters, then I got the Reward.
So now I believe I can make it to 350 Sun Flares to get VR3 .... 8 days to go

DeletedUser

OK ... I do believe I just got a lucky streak with opening Gold Chests.
I went for today's Daily Reward: Glossy Garden and I got in order: 140, 200, 140, 200 Moon splinters, then I got the Reward.
So now I believe I can make it to 350 Sun Flares to get VR3 .... 8 days to go

I had a run like that, yet I am probably not going to make it to the second reward, have you bought splinters?

By my calculations, you need 700 sun shards (150 + 200 + 350), which equals 35 chests, which equals 4900 (35 x 140) moon splinters. I have opened up to 120 of 200 of the second chest and have been decently lucky (3 moon splinter wins in a row), yet am significantly less than halfway there, with less than 8 days to go and no more non-daily quests.

I call your claim of making it without spending... unlikely. Did you say you spent cash on it?

DeletedUser643

I would like to point out I said this Friday:

yeah ... i had some left over diamonds which i used to buy some moon splinters, that helped me get VR2, but once I saw the 350 i decided to save the moon splinters for when I get good daily options ... but noway i am going to buy to get to VR3.

So no need to call me out... I admitted it .. lol

I sometimes buy diamonds when Inno give a good offer.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out I said this Friday:

So no need to call me out... I admitted it .. lol

I sometimes buy diamonds when Inno give a good offer.

Not calling you out, I missed that bit :D

Hey, if you want to spend cash, then by all means, do so! Your enjoyment of the game is the primary concern, not the opinions of faceless internet people! :D

Killiak

Artisan
Indeed. The odds of getting to VR3 without spending cash (heck, even VR2 is tough) might as well be zero, for all intents and purposes.

DeletedUser

I think we should be able to add shards to completed circles and they automaticly break and get added to the broken shard list.

I believe that people build the AW they don't want, then sell it for this reason. Obviously some of the shards will fit when you rebuild, but some will shatter.

DeletedUser1775

Had quite a good run too, spent all my MS saving from day 1, got 200 MS 3 times, 140 MS 4 times, whole bumch of spells, 100 kps, 9 runes and 5 glossy garden!! Now i am only 10 points away from VR II, i am just make it. No chance i will ever get the big one though, i will probably just barely scrape through the second one. All in all not too bad at all, specially super stoked on 5 x glossy garden!

DeletedUser363

There are posts today on the beta forum about the daily quests finishing 2 days early, people can still redeem the moonsplinters it seems but the daily quests have disappeared - its probably worth keeping an eye on this to see if its likely to happen to us as well.

Thanks Lis, it's worth knowing to keep our eyes open;)

DeletedUser

There are posts today on the beta forum about the daily quests finishing 2 days early, people can still redeem the moonsplinters it seems but the daily quests have disappeared - its probably worth keeping an eye on this to see if its likely to happen to us as well.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...odic-quest-disappeared-daily.5771/#post-37335

Hmm. No chance for me to get anywhere close to Venar's Rocks 2 then :p

Why are the larger event buildings NH immune? I'm not entirely sure of this, but as I have yet to see one with a hand hovering above it, I'm making this assumption :p