• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Don't worry about it... ask a Fairy !

Last night, the Fairies were having a festival in my town so, because they enjoyed the feast, they joined their magic to invoke a new settlement for the arriving (?) Elementals...
awaiting.elementals2.png

The Mother Dragons will host the Fire, Water will come by the river, the Air will have plenty of room to spin over the big square with classy lanterns and some free ground was left for the Earth... The Elementals will use the statue from the Northern square as a portal to infuse their essence into an artifacted corpse for visiting the town.

Note : Do not search for the night/day setting in the game, it's only an energy saving option of my screen :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser3781

It looks pretty cool :p I hope this will bait them... I'm not in halflings yet but I want the new guest race out too, just because I' so curious :)

DeletedUser1772

Would have been the perfect look for the Halloween event. :)

DeletedUser538

hi Valania..been playing at halflings now cant wait to see new race....

DeletedUser441

Brrrrr ! I thought it was getting colder :). Thanks for letting us know G.O, :cool:.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a video preview of the new Event that just started on Monday 27 November and run for five weeks until 31 December. The Event will most likely start on Monday 4th December in the Live Worlds

Please feel free to share it with your friends, neighbors and fellowship!
Particularly those who do not play on Beta!
:)
The video also introduces our Event Guide which will be updated several times every day until we have all the information:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...t-2017-three-glacier-giants/1954073501514695/

Killiak

Artisan
Guess what folks; the event has a load of quests that involve scouting and upgrading lots of buildings to specific levels again. One of the constant complaints in the feedback threads is that these quests are terrible for people who are out of space, out of upgrades and/or have huge scouting times.

Isnt it lovely how our feedback keeps getting ignored, despite every announcement being ended on "We're looking forward to your feedback!".

You can just stop saying that Muf-Muf.

Timneh

Artisan
Guess what folks; the event has a load of quests that involve scouting and upgrading lots of buildings to specific levels again. One of the constant complaints in the feedback threads is that these quests are terrible for people who are out of space, out of upgrades and/or have huge scouting times.

Isnt it lovely how our feedback keeps getting ignored, despite every announcement being ended on "We're looking forward to your feedback!".

I was just looking on gamers gems of knowledge and saw that 1 quest is to upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher. @Muf-Muf could you ask the devs how a new player is supposed to complete that quest ? and also remind them that Timon stated on a live Q&A that all events are designed so that all players can complete them.
There is also at least 1 quest to scout a province that has no alternative so it looks like they have gone back on the one change they seemed to have made that players asked for.
This event also has the requirement to have all 3 T1 manufactories even though in the past the devs stated that we should only build boosted manufactories and trade for the others.
Like you said Killiak it doesn't matter what we say in feedback because they either don't read it or they ignore it.

Last edited: