• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser

I was just looking on gamers gems of knowledge and saw that 1 quest is to upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher. @Muf-Muf could you ask the devs how a new player is supposed to complete that quest ? and also remind them that Timon stated on a live Q&A that all quests were designed so that all players could complete them.
There is also at least 1 quest to scout a province that has no alternative so it looks like they have gone back on the one change they seemed to have made that players asked for.
This event also has the requirement to have all 3 T1 manufactories even though in the past the devs stated that we should only build boosted manufactories and trade for the others.
Like you said Killiak it doesn't matter what we say in feedback because they either don't read it or they ignore it.
Looking forward to scouting 1 province, its very near to the end of the quest list and so its impossible to time it, its taking me 77h+ to scout now, I wonder how much time I'll still have for the scout to be done when I hit that quest!

DeletedUser441

Upgrading one building to 20 is problematic for me as I've maxed all buildings as far as research allows and it will take a long time for me to research enough to upgrade again. (I'm at the start of Sorcerers and Dragons chapter. There are so many quests to upgrade x number of buildings to low levels that I have no option but to build then sell , build/sell , build/sell. :(.
I also find it odd that the devs' say all players will be able to complete the Event when they obviously will not. :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
One of my fellows, who is active on a "social network", told me yesterday that Inno planned only to release the Elementals in February and only 2 other guest races each year... I hope it's just gossips :eek:

Last uncredible excuse given for delaying the Elementals : because only 5% reached the end of the Halflings... Okay, and what are those 5% supposed to do ? I probably have a top fellowship because those 5% are 20% of my fellows and they were also the more active traders, FA/tournament participants and chatters... So we are now close to zero activity :(

I'm the last active mage : the archi and other mages slowly stopped to act because it was nearly impossible to do a good job with only a half working chat as only tool (no fs forum to post images and complete guides)... we tried to make a blog for a while but had no visit because people mostly simply don't want to open something out of the game...

Now, I'm also the last big trader so when my Internet is down or I'm having holidays, none can find enough trades (i'm also one of the rare steel/scroll boosted they all need)

But I'm not sure I will continue carrying my 24 fellows on my only shoulders for a long, I didn't sign for it, I'm just a builder basically and I have no more to build for months...

I'm a desperate houseguy... o_O

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
This has been talked about extensively on the beta forums. Inno will not change and sticks to its schedule.

Thanks for your feedback, as always.

DeletedUser441

I wonder why those players that have finished their researches don't put up all the Ancient Wonders. I'm at the start of Sorcerers and Dragons and have kept my production going 24/7 for over two years , playing every day and I'm nowhere near finished and have all my AWs built. If all their AWs are maxed , then fair enough ; though how they achieved that I do not know.
Could someone please remind me how many provinces we need to complete for all province expansions. I need more space :D.

Deleted User - 106219

The first one is 3x2. According to Elven Architect the second one is 3x3.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a sneak preview of the two-part Robert Redbeard mini-event which started in Beta World on 8th January, running until 15th.
You are welcome to show it to all your friends who do not have a city in Beta World!
:)

It is an eight day Event, and will most likely start on 15th January in the Live Worlds.

Here is a link to our Event Notes, which will soon have all the information you need! (Updated hourly)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...15-january-and-will-probabl/1973850569536988/

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-share public Facebook group with 4600 members and growing all the time; you are welcome to share all our Files, Notes and videos with all your friends and fellowship.

We have more than 200 'InfoTips' – which are nuggets of Elvenar information on different subjects, that you may not find elsewhere, graded from 'Beginner' to 'Advanced'.
We also have more than 100 videos.

If you like this video and would like to see more from us, click on 'Like' and 'Subscribe'!
This helps us to get our product out to a wider audience.

Our YouTube Channel will eventually having full 'City' and 'Battle' playlists, graded from 'beginner' to 'advanced'. Does your group perhaps have some similar videos you would let us share? Or do you have a talent for making them?
Contact me if you would like to be involved!
No special film-making talent needed; just provide the raw video; I will do the final editing for you!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is some info about the new Guest Race called 'The Elementals' - just a quick hint from the Beta Forum Community Manager about how one should start to prepare.
Apparently we are going to have to build non-boosted Factories!
:-(
You are most welcome to share this with all your friends who are not on Beta!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
If they make it so we have to have non boosted T1 manufactories but don't give us the space to put them i doubt i will keep playing when i get to that chapter. Space is already the most valuable thing in the game and now they want to make us build buildings that they said we should not build in the past ?

DeletedUser3781

We just probably need one non-boosted factory(and it will be boosted then btw :) ). Doesn't look that scary to me. Maybe the settlements are smaller to make up for that? In woodelves we had to delegate a lot of space to mana production too.