1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Sep 19, 2017.

1. JackLuyt

JackLuyt Scholar

I wish they would give us a 'wheel of fortune' or something in that line in these events.
    A daily spin with a small chance of amazing big prizes dangled like a carrot before us
    That would add some FUN to these events which are well-constructed - but a bit plain and ordinary,,,

yo momma love me likes this.
  2. Timneh

Timneh Illusionist

WOW......the latter part of this thread is like reading the ideas and suggestions section instead of the news from beta thread.

3. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Timneh, I certainly agree with you about this! Posting a list of wishes and wants in 'News from Beta' is not the best way to forward your suggestions as the person who collates community ideas is unlikely to think to look here. Please could you use the Ideas and Suggestions section to post ideas such as these. Before doing so, read Valania's guide about how to post in that section

And, of course, if your ideas and suggestions relate to features only released on Beta, the Beta Forum would be the place to post them!

4. shadowblack

shadowblack Necromancer

Mod Edit: News from Beta only please
    Anyway, to go back to news from Beta, first double day of the event, with the daily prize being Snowy Charming Tree. It seems the event temporariy vanished coompletely for players that were online at a certain time, but is now back. Hopefully this particular bug will get fixed before the event reaches the live worlds.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  5. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Soothsayer

Mod Edit: News from Beta only please

On topic: Beware that crafting + the event don't work great together for the "gain 3-4 Spells" quests since you can't check the crafting tab without collecting spells.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  6. Geminatrix

Geminatrix Bard

I understand you can get to the crafting bit from your inventory .. thus removing the taking of any spells ready

you need to click on the disenchant button and then the crafting button .. in your iinventory

m4rt1n, JackLuyt and SoggyShorts like this.
  7. shadowblack

shadowblack Necromancer

For a few brief minutes I could see the Tier VI Sentient Goods in my Beta Main Hall, but now they are gone again. Not yet sure what to make of that...

EDIT:
    Source: Beta forum

So it seems we're still more than a month away from next race.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    JackLuyt and m4rt1n like this.
  8. conqueror9

conqueror9 Spellcaster

Finally...
    game event do not follow 1 week after beta event...
    possible winter magic event will soon become summer magic event....

9. LadyHavva

LadyHavva Scholar

A very misplaced sarcasm. There was no announcement that it will start today. Only we players expected so since it started a week ago in Beta. There is no guarantee that there is always exactly a week between everything that is introduced in Beta and it's implementation on live servers.

Notts likes this.
  10. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

They probably needed some more time to make sure it will run smoothly on live due to the fact it had a few technical problems on beta. Usually they announce an event here on the forum 2 days before it starts.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    Notts and JackLuyt like this.
  11. Notts

Notts Spellcaster

And I had my city ready and everything... this sucks :( maybe tomorrow then? Or next week lol

12. Heartman

Heartman Spellcaster

This part always confuses me. Mainly because ALL versions of the game are in Beta, or to be more precise, Open Beta. I get that when people refer to "Beta" version they actually mean ZZ1, so why do people not call it ZZ1. Would kinda make more sense to me at least .

13. Lisica

Lisica Illusionist

Because its Beta where the updates and new parts to the game come first for bug testing - some bugs still find their way to the live servers but a lot are caught there.

On the drop down list you choose beta.elvenar.com and the actual box where you choose your world on the beta server is BETA 1 - hence it being called Beta. Its only called ZZ1 on the mobile version.

JackLuyt and Heartman like this.
  14. FairyNike

FairyNike Novice

Inno, can you please give us some tips when the Winter event will start, please? It will help a lot with space planning! Thanks!

15. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

The air is definitely cooling, ice crystals are forming on the windows of the Main Halls but there is no news yet...

Keep an eye on the Forum for the latest announcements. :)

FairyNike and Lelanya like this.
  16. JackLuyt

JackLuyt Scholar

They don't always start a week after Beta. Usually the winter event goes up to and beyond New Year - so for that to happen this time, it would have to start in early December.
    Next Monday perhaps?

Kaliartis and m4rt1n like this.
  17. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

Very true Jack, The three Glacier Giants Event last year started December 4th.

JackLuyt likes this.
  18. FieryArien

FieryArien Spellcaster

@conqueror9, @Notts, @FairyNike
    The latest app update (1.68.0) I just found in the AppStore says “Finished preparations for the upcoming winter-themed event in Elvenar: Winter Magic. Stay tuned, for the event will start on December 3!”

19. LadyHavva

LadyHavva Scholar

Thank you Arien, it is remarkable that you are the first to inform us.

20. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

Indeed!......