• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

m4rt1n

Adept
I need some clarification please. With the Orc nest I won in this event (I am on chapter V) will it remain producing just supplies or will it start producing Orcs at a later stage. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately that's gonna be locked at what it's at when you first get it. The building won't ever improve.

Unless inno implement the suggested ability to upgrade event buildings with blueprints in the future.

DeletedUser

It will stay producing supplies, when you get an event building it stays at the level for the chapter you're on when you open it.
ah actually that's slightly wrong, just re-read it, "it stays at the level for the chapter you're on when you get it", doesn't make any difference whether you open it on a later chapter

DeletedUser3097

"it stays at the level for the chapter you're on when you get it", doesn't make any difference whether you open it on a later chapter

Another thing to know is that you are not officially into the next chapter until after you have completed Advanced Scouts. So if you receive an Orcs nest while you are researching The Orcs and Goblins Advanced Scouts, the one you will receive will be a Fairies version (and will produce supplies not orcs).

DeletedUser3781

The 140 nut nutshell gives you the best chance of winning the daily prize and gives you the most sprouts towards the grand prize. The only point to the smaller two is if you only had, say, 50 nuts and you really wanted to have a go at that particular thing so it's your only option.

So if you use 150 nuts opening the small nut three times then you would get 3 x 7% chances of winning. If you open the large nutshell once, only using 140 nuts then you get a 1 x 25% chance of winning, which is better.

Actually, the small box gives the biggest chance for daily buildings, because it gives more rerolls (additional boxes; that's because they have a higher chance for hazelnuts). Guys on US server counted all this, here is some data
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NtG24lapN6nRZS416Q9PNheuQL3B7SsxSzXId6mxa2Q/edit#gid=0
and a post that explains it a bit
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/eldrasils-ascending.13429/page-6#post-75084

Pauly7

Magus
Actually, the small box gives the biggest chance for daily buildings, because it gives more rerolls (additional boxes; that's because they have a higher chance for hazelnuts).
OK, you're right. My bad. I hadn't factored in at all the fact that you have a better chance of receiving more free nuts comparitive to the number of nutshells opened when you go for the 50 nut rolls.

To satisfy myself I did my own calculation on the probability here. I worked with a starting point of 6,300 nuts, purely because it's the lowest common denominator of 50, 90 and 140 so it seemed a tidy place to start. With these number of nuts you will open the nutshell:

Small = 221.9 times
Medium = 102.5 times
Large = 58.4 times

Thus giving you the probable chance of winning this many daily prizes:

Small = 15.5
Medium = 13.3
Large = 14.6

It's all very minimal, either way. Given that the most nuts you can pick up is in the region of my previous calculation of about 5,286 then you would need to be playing with the whole month's worth of nuts, having collected everything, to statistically give you a chance of having one more daily prize from the small nutshell than from the large nutshell.

Nonetheless, apologies for my previous mathematical blunder.

Pauly7

Magus
You could save up and wait for double days. :)
Ah, but that only gets you sprouts for the grand prizes, not extra nuts for the daily prizes.

Also, the last one was on a Mage Multiplier day and the next one is on a supplies instant day so... meh.... haha. :)

DeletedUser2162

Hi, I've just landed in Chapter IV and hit #61 of the event, asking me to raise 3000 !!!!! marble. I remember the last time of these, in Chapter III, and they were at 500 or so. I opened the quest whie visiting a friend, so I'm just asking is 3000 for chapter IV correct or did the level take the level (much higher) of the world I was visiting???

DeletedUser3097

Hi, I've just landed in Chapter IV and hit #61 of the event, asking me to raise 3000 !!!!! marble. I remember the last time of these, in Chapter III, and they were at 500 or so. I opened the quest whie visiting a friend, so I'm just asking is 3000 for chapter IV correct or did the level take the level (much higher) of the world I was visiting???
Hi Ingeborg,

It is correct. You might find this page useful:

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/eldrasils-ascending-chapter-amounts

:)

m4rt1n

Adept
Completed all 91 quests, maybe make it 100 quests next time so I have more nuts to spin for daily prizes and save up for double days. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Completed all 91 quests, maybe make it 100 quests next time so I have more nuts to spin for daily prizes and save up for double days. :)
Yeah, same here, haha... I'm thinking, that was fun, but give me more of a challenge as there's 12 days left.

I know many people will be thinking, hey I struggle to get through even half of them, but it wouldn't hurt them if there were extra quests tacked onto the end.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm still yet to spin for a daily prize, though, so I'm just holding onto my 4,525 nuts... I may just store them up for winter.

DeletedUser4963

I know many people will be thinking, hey I struggle to get through even half of them, but it wouldn't hurt them if there were extra quests tacked onto the end.

Maybe they do this so you are more likely to buy diamonds for the final grand prize?

Just curious for those who have spun every day for sprouts how many daily prizes have you won?
(I know the statistics mean you could theoretically win everyday or no days)
I've spun everyday almost exclusively 140 nuts and won 8 daily prizes, 5 being buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
Maybe they do this so you are more likely to buy diamonds for the final grand prize?

Just curious for those who have spun every day for sprouts how many daily prizes have you won?
(I know the statistics mean you could theoretically win everyday or no days)
I've spun everyday almost exclusively 140 nuts and won 7 daily prizes, 4 being buildings.

Absolutely it's all about the diamonds... They could bring down the reward for each one, but then that wouldn't be good for those not able to get through the 91 tasks as it is. They could just make it so that every one after task 91 just wins about 5 nuts, so then it would just be for bragging rights.

I haven't spun at all yet. If the right kind of thing turns up that I am hoping will then I may end up using them all in one go... then it would give a slightly clearer idea of whether the percentages are working out... though it would be impossible to be certain unless we had ten times the nuts.

Timneh

Artisan
I'm thinking, that was fun, but give me more of a challenge as there's 12 days left.

I don't know if you use any spoilers for these events Pauly7 but if you do try doing the next one without spoilers, that might make it more of a challenge for you. Just a thought.

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Are the quests made by the Eldrasils compulsory? I've got one that requires me to complete 12 encounters of buy 12 knowledge points, I have 2 chances of getting that one doe, some chance and no chance? It takes forever to build up the marble, steel and planks, it's like a dog chasing its tail Any help would be appreciated, folks. :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
I don't know if you use any spoilers for these events Pauly7 but if you do try doing the next one without spoilers, that might make it more of a challenge for you. Just a thought.
Good point, that would make it more of a challenge... It's hard to resist not using the tools at my disposal though. At this point it seems like part of the game to look at the spoilers as that forward thinking strategy is a big part of the fun.

Are the quests made by the Eldrasils compulsory? I've got one that requires me to complete 12 encounters of buy 12 knowledge points, I have 2 chances of getting that one doe, some chance and no chance? It takes forever to build up the marble, steel and planks, it's like a dog chasing its tail Any help would be appreciated, folks. :rolleyes:
12 encounters should be quite easy... come and talk to me about those if you're still struggling.

cwgiii

Shaman
At this point it seems like part of the game to look at the spoilers as that forward thinking strategy is a big part of the fun.

I agree, before I found the forums (and subsequent links to sites like crazywizard), I basically felt completely defeated and saw no possible way to complete the quest lines. Without that crystal ball, it seems impossible. Now I get the exhilaration of seeing how many steps forward I can start and time perfectly to complete without missing one and busting the chain.

DeletedUser441

Ah, but that only gets you sprouts for the grand prizes, not extra nuts for the daily prizes.

Also, the last one was on a Mage Multiplier day and the next one is on a supplies instant day so... meh.... haha. :)

Would you please tell me where you got the info' about when the next double day will be ?