• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming event: Eldrasil's Ascending! We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3542

ahem ?? The event will run from September 28th until October 23th ?? :confused::rolleyes: i see a fast edit coming up.

Pauly7

Magus
It looks the same as the last quest, but with nuts instead of sugarbeet.

The grand prizes look really worthwhile, though a little silly looking. I haven't seen any daily prizes yet.

DeletedUser3542

Just what we need, more nuts around here :p 23th ? anyhoo it will be good i'm thinking.

DeletedUser2233

:confused::eek::oops::rolleyes: says ty brienne and got 1000 more things to do lol

(coughs) starts picking up the nuts :eek: big nuts they are heavy ! only 999 to go

Omg lmao that didden't come out right:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Psst , dyliecky ! I was warned for using emojies only. Just add a few words such as :- Another 91 things to do :( :rolleyes: :eek:

DeletedUser3542

This event must have no finish date as October 23th is not actually a real date. Maybe they should learn better english

Lol yea i did hint at the date error earlier but so far not corrected:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4528

This event must have no finish date as October 23th is not actually a real date. Maybe they should learn better english.
Since the numbers we use are Arabic, and not English, then surely it is the Arabic that needs brushing up on . :p

Timneh

Artisan
Since the numbers we use are Arabic, and not English, then surely it is the Arabic that needs brushing up on . :p

If that is the case then it should be removed. Let me draw your attention to rule number 1 of the forum rules.

1. Only English, please!

• The language of this forum is English. Posts in other languages will be removed.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Looking forward to this event and also wondering on a start time.

My only little concern looking through the quests are the ones that require all 3 T1 goods, which I will have to make space to build.

SummerJoya

Alchemist
If that is the case then it should be removed. Let me draw your attention to rule number 1 of the forum rules.

1. Only English, please!

• The language of this forum is English. Posts in other languages will be removed.

The fact is that NUMBERs are Arabic by English as well by French or Slovene :p

DeletedUser2233

first bug after getting 1 relic in the world map ,coming back the flag was gone reloading the game and the flag appears back .So just reload if this happens to you :)

DeletedUser3466

Will we be able to play using the mobile game?

Edit: Never mind I've got my answer (no)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buildings look lovely, I want as many Mana producing ones I can win...I'll worry about fitting them in later! One thing though....i've a feeling the event is about to crash.....the top pop up where the chestnuts and daily prizes are shown...it's disappeared, but a logging bk in seems to sort it.

and gotta say, I'm loving the leaves and autumn look around the edges!

Last edited: