• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

DeletedUser2838

Two of the prizes in this quest - replenishing coins and replenishing supplies, seem pointless. I have a constant over abundance of both and can't get rid of the fast enough. I have to use the trader two or three times a day to offload both for unwanted tier 1 unboosted goods. Maybe it's because I'm a non-diamond buyer, but my limitation is space and population. I just wish there was something more useful I could convert my constant excess of coins and supplies into. How about this for an idea, put a 5x5 space in as one of the prizes?

DeletedUser3466

Two of the prizes in this quest - replenishing coins and replenishing supplies, seem pointless. I have a constant over abundance of both and can't get rid of the fast enough. I have to use the trader two or three times a day to offload both for unwanted tier 1 unboosted goods. Maybe it's because I'm a non-diamond buyer, but my limitation is space and population. I just wish there was something more useful I could convert my constant excess of coins and supplies into. How about this for an idea, put a 5x5 space in as one of the prizes?

I don't have your issue with coins and supplies ( I save up I spend and then I have to save up again) but your idea of giving a 5x5 square of empty space is genius!

DeletedUser3781

I have a constant over abundance of both and can't get rid of the fast enough.
I don't. And I'm also non-diamond player.
I find those instants very useful. Early techs in orcs and woodelves can cost a lot of supplies and I sometimes found myself having zero supplies during those stages :| And money is easily spent on scouting and expansion techs.
If you have too much, perhaps you can get rid of one workshop. That would free some population and space for you.

DeletedUser4695

The graphics are lovely with the autumn leaves and pumpkins, however, my main issue is with the gaining of relics in these quests, you might be lucky to get relics when you visit members in your FS, but that is not always the case, it is very difficult when you are required to gain relics especially when you don't have the required amount of goods/supplies/coins to obtain them, it can take days to finish and resume the quest, you should eliminate that part because thats when people give up and stop participating in these quests, and not everyone has room to build additional buildings because they don't have the space-maybe you should make it easier for participants to win the daily prizes and not make it random, not everyone is keen on winning buildings that only last until the end of a quest and then you have to get rid of it because it no longers serves any purpose to the game once the quest is finished.

DeletedUser4816

so far i'm really loving this event, i like the look off the buildings..
i love that u dident put relics in the chest now its really not needed, the instant supplies/coins/time reductions are much better.
i also like that u dident put ''Pay amount off goods'' quests anymore cause that is the reason i dident finish the event before this ...
it required way to many goods. the double sprouts is also really nice .. unfortunatly if u dont do it twice ppl wont still be able to get the 3'rd grandprize for free..
so i really hope it will come for another day, not that i want the 3'rd grandprize but it would be nice just to know i could have gotten it for free.

id say 1 downside is the hazelnuts u can get around ur city, they usually just stick to +1 for me, maybe i'm not lucky or the % to go higher is abit to low..

DeletedUser

I have tried over and over to get a daily building only got instants 2 cites 7 go's only instants Not happy. How about some prizes that we can get ???

DeletedUser1772

although I'm not counting the hippy flower cage as it's only one square
Not sure if I made myself clear. I am not talking about cult+pop givers that have 1x1 size. I am talking about bigger items (e.g. 4x3) but calculated how much cult+pop it gives per 1x1 square.

phoenixmoon

Alchemist
so i am totally stuck on this quest now i have to upgrade above level 12 everything needs research before i can upgrade anything unless i start with a new build which will take forever to do or i have to research a tech no i have to get silly amounts of goods loot and shrooms to do this so i am now stuck and cant move on at all. whats the point of now having viable options for people i am sure i am not the only one with this situation.

Pauly7

Magus
Not sure if I made myself clear. I am not talking about cult+pop givers that have 1x1 size. I am talking about bigger items (e.g. 4x3) but calculated how much cult+pop it gives per 1x1 square.
In that case I don't think there was one in March of the Herds. Towards the end there was a flower cage and a unicorn that gave better population per square than a house and the other ones earlier on like the chicken glade and the dragon were all lower population.

DeletedUser4695

Relics are easily won in tournaments.
Be that as it may, you cannot win every single relic in a tournament, because depending on your level you can only gain 4/5 relics, then you have to wait until the next day when the tournament resets that in and of itself takes days, you don't always have thr required amount of troops to fight and not everyone belongs to a Fellowship,

DeletedUser3781

so i am totally stuck on this quest now i have to upgrade above level 12 everything needs research before i can upgrade anything unless i start with a new build which will take forever to do
You can raise a marble factory quite fast, as it is small (plankers too, if you're elf).

Be that as it may, you cannot win every single relic in a tournament, because depending on your level you can only gain 4/5 relics, then you have to wait until the next day when the tournament resets that in and of itself takes days, you don't always have thr required amount of troops to fight and not everyone belongs to a Fellowship,
Big players can easily get all of them in one tournament round. I agree this task can be hard on smaller players, perhaps it should be scaled to chapter.

DeletedUser3182

I'm now at the stage where I need relics, unfortunately I can't get them in provinces, because I need orcs and I'm in fairies. Didn't get them in the chests today, so tourney it will be, but 20 is quite a lot. I consider myself a bigger player, but to get 20 in one tournament round would require considerable resources either in troops or goods. I am not prepared to throw a lot of goods at it just for a few acorns - I am resigned to waiting. The other problem is that when you lack space, it's not easy to put everything on hold - which you've planned for several tasks ahead - just for two spells or 20 relics. I am resigned to waiting :D

My city in F is stuck in research and provinces because there is a lack of neighbours and fellows who can trade. I'm the highest and AM in my FS (just at the start of dwarves) and I have five research waiting to complete and eight provinces - lacking steel, planks and scrolls. These are very scarce where I am and even though there are trades, many of them are undiscovered or cross-tier or all offer or need the same as me. So tournament is one way, but again expensive in scarce goods and troops. It definitely won't be in one round for either W or F cities.

Still, the upside is there are many days of collecting acorns - oh joy and if you don't finish this one - which is unlikely for most players who don't spend diamonds - then will be another one along in a month or so. Or Adventures or something else that Inno thinks is a good idea.......................................................

DeletedUser4003

Love the grapics, love the desing of 1st grand prize :)

Question, saturday there was a double output with points for grand prizes, when craking nutshells, it will happen again or it does only once per event ?

Pauly7

Magus
Question, saturday there was a double output with points for grand prizes, when craking nutshells, it will happen again or it does only once per event ?
Probably only when there is a daily prize on offer that no one is going after!

DeletedUser4397

What is 5 rune shards in a 140 chest there for...a booby prize?