• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

Pauly7

Magus
Buildings look lovely, I want as many Mana producing ones I can win...I'll worry about fitting them in later! One thing though....i've a feeling the event is about to crash.....the top pop up where the chestnuts and daily prizes are shown...it's disappeared, but a logging bk in seems to sort it.

and gotta say, I'm loving the leaves and autumn look around the edges!
I'm completely the opposite... I'm wondering whether a prize will show up that I'm willing to put in my city without it looking silly.... and I hate all the autumn mess everywhere... does anyone have a leaf blower?

Timneh

Artisan
I don't like the look of the grand prize buildings, they don't give any mana, quests are just the same as all other events. Boring i think i will give this a miss.

DeletedUser3542

So an Event ran by nuts for nuts to gain nuts.. it's nuts :p
mynuts.png

DeletedUser4636

Quick question to more experienced players....
Are the Daily Prizes in the Event unique each day ? we have 25 days for the Event, so there is going to be 25 different Cultural buildings to win each day?
Or is there a "rotation system" and lets say the daily prize for Day1 is going to be also a daily prize for day10 (lets say) ??

Curious as I would like to plan a little & save "my nuts" for potential better buildings coming up :)
Anyone knows - how was it in previous events ?

DeletedUser4528

There are 26 days to the event, we are now in day 2 (I know, day 1 was short).

not every day will be a building, there will be other cool prizes along the way, and as to whether any of them repeat, that is a mystery that will be revealed in time. I know its nice to plan, but in these events its all a surprise.

Timneh

Artisan
Quick question to more experienced players....
Are the Daily Prizes in the Event unique each day ? we have 25 days for the Event, so there is going to be 25 different Cultural buildings to win each day?
Or is there a "rotation system" and lets say the daily prize for Day1 is going to be also a daily prize for day10 (lets say) ??

Curious as I would like to plan a little & save "my nuts" for potential better buildings coming up :)
Anyone knows - how was it in previous events ?

SOME of the prizes have been repeated in past events but there is no advanced information about which ones unless you look at a spoiler, i think there have been some posted on here if you want to look for them or you could use this site
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/eldrasils-ascending-daily-prizes
The info on that site is taken from the beta site and they are only a week ahead of the live servers so you will need to check on a regular basis to see what the upcoming prizes are going to be. Hope this helps you.

DeletedUser4636

There are 26 days to the event, we are now in day 2 (I know, day 1 was short).

not every day will be a building, there will be other cool prizes along the way, and as to whether any of them repeat, that is a mystery that will be revealed in time. I know its nice to plan, but in these events its all a surprise.

Thank you for the answer @Shamy - got also a quick question about Event glitch when it started.
I started "Eldrasil" event in server EN2 - Winyandor at the very start of event I did first 2,3 tasks fairly quickly & the "nut" count icon vanished, I refreshed, logged out and logged back in to Arendyll. The event description started running in Aren and the count icon was ok.

All my 3 Realms are on the same tasks, as of know - daily & quests, however my "nuts" count varies drastically.
In Aren I have 119 nuts , in Win I have only 86 :( , while in Felyndral I have 121.
As you can see Winyandor count is missing some some tasks "nut payments" , I do not recall what my quantity of collectible nuts was when the glitch happened, but it clearly zero-out my count :(
Is there a way of reporting it to Support ??? I know server keeps track of all your activity ...
Need help with this please, I'm a new , lower level player and "each nut counts to me" , especially with this Event being my first :) thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4636

SOME of the prizes have been repeated in past events but there is no advanced information about which ones unless you look at a spoiler, i think there have been some posted on here if you want to look for them or you could use this site
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/eldrasils-ascending-daily-prizes
The info on that site is taken from the beta site and they are only a week ahead of the live servers so you will need to check on a regular basis to see what the upcoming prizes are going to be. Hope this helps you.

Thanks a lot @Timneh - yes I got the link to the gemsofknowledge , helps a lot to first time player.
Hoping some of the Cultural prizes will be repeated, so you get more chance of getting them - that goes to smaller cities or newbees !! ;)
In 2 -3 weeks, hoping to be a tad bigger and doing the tasks faster - happy "nutting", thanks again

Pauly7

Magus
So as I can't see this quest on a mobile... does anyone know whether if I know from the PC which sequential quest is active and then I fulfill the requirement (e.g. collect my 1 day goods) when I am on the mobile, even though the mobile won't confirm it, does the game know that I have done that and it will show as completed when I next log on to the PC?

I'm sure whatever the answer is was exactly the same in the sugarbeet quest and you'd think I'd remember... but I'm not sure. I have a feeling it does count it, but that you wouldn't be able to activate a second quest until you are back to the PC and have collected the reward on the first one.

DeletedUser1772

Starting on a positive note... I love the graphics around the city, it gives a very real autumn feeling. Well done graphic designers!

A less positive note... The quests indeed seem a repeat of the same ol' same ol', But then again, there is only that many tasks to give to players to complete. And in the end, we are not doing that much different things than we usually do in the regular gameplay anyway, i.e., collecting goods, supplies, coins and relics, and upgrading. I did catch somewhere (might be Beta) someone suggest to exchange the 'spend KP' and 'gain KPs'. Yes, makes more sense to first gain them, and then spend them.

Back to the positive note... the highlight of the event, actually... I have never heard so many nut jokes as I had since the start of the event. Our FS is having a field day with it, the men hoarding them nuts, the ladies cracking them. Cracking them nut jokes, to be clear. Seriously, all the nutters around............... :D

DeletedUser2233

oh my i spend about 800 nuts already and guess what , not a lucky girl this time around ,i think a nut is in between the gears of my chest :confused: for something that is 1:4 change :cool:

And yes that happens in our FS as well , we are nuts for the nut jokes cause we all have now peanuts for brains :p

Oh my some one just has polished some else s branchewood of nuts ... lmao

DeletedUser4528

Is there a way of reporting it to Support ??? I know server keeps track of all your activity ...
Need help with this please, I'm a new , lower level player and "each nut counts to me" , especially with this Event being my first :) thanks

Just send in a support ticket and we will look into it for you .

I'm sure whatever the answer is was exactly the same in the sugarbeet quest and you'd think I'd remember... but I'm not sure. I have a feeling it does count it, but that you wouldn't be able to activate a second quest until you are back to the PC and have collected the reward on the first one.

It is better to do the quests on your computer for now, hopefully this part will be added to the mobile version real soon.

Pauly7

Magus
A point about the tournament prizes, just from my own perspective:

I find myself battling through this quest as I should, but when I think about it I'm not sure what I'm battling towards.

For me personally, I am not really interested in anything that gives manna, supplies or orcs. I don't much care for the mage multipliers and such. Stuff that gives culture doesn't do a lot for me as I'm cultured up to the hilt anyway. I don't think travelling merchants are really useful for anything... and I sure wouldn't mess up my city with a codex or a unicorn.

I guess what I therefore look for is something that offers population. I'm on chapter 6 and the problem is that none of the population prizes (including the top two grand prizes) offer better population than a level 15 house.

What it would then come down to, I suppose (and what is actually more important to me anyway) is whether I think any of the buildings would look particularly cool in my city. I would take a population building that gives less population than a house because I like it and it would break up the city better than having similar looking houses sat together. The trouble is, none of the autumn/nuts/squirrels buildings so far really do it for me. They're a bit too cartoonish for my liking.

So I realise this might just be me. It isn't a complaint or anything, but I'm starting to think there isn't too much point in me collecting all these nuts. Maybe a much better or cooler looking daily prize will show up (though I kind of think not). Otherwise perhaps I should just be going for the instants, though that seems a little bit unfulfilling.

DeletedUser1772

I therefore look for is something that offers population... none of the population prizes (including the top two grand prizes) offer better population than a level 15 house
In all the events of this type so far, the best culture + population giver was a daily prize 2 or 3 days before the end of the event. In all the events this particular daily prize would give better cult+pop per 1x1 square than residence in current Chapter.

Of course there is no knowing if you will like how it looks like, though... ;)

Pauly7

Magus
In all the events of this type so far, the best culture + population giver was a daily prize 2 or 3 days before the end of the event. In all the events this particular daily prize would give better cult+pop per 1x1 square than residence in current Chapter.

Of course there is no knowing if you will like how it looks like, though... ;)
Ok, so I had to take a look back at the list for March of the Herds... and you are right... although I'm not counting the hippy flower cage as it's only one square, and I wouldn't put two of the same thing in my city..... also... no, I wouldn't have had even one of those! :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I think there are more "speed moderators" in this one, lot of 2D 1D productions... I think also that even with 4 weeks, some beginners will be in trouble with the "get relics" and "solve encounters" quests... counting the "instants" and the 5-days troop boosters, there will be less buildings and probably, again, less efficient ones too, I'm shared about the boosters and instants as rewards : after 4 weeks of work, I prefer a long lasting cult+pop building (or 15)...
Where are our beloved Glossy Gardens ? :(
Glossy_Garden3.hearts.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2233

What did the glossy garden give? See I would happily give a home to one of those in my city... even if it wasn't all that good.

i have got mine with the easter event i was in the dwarf episode then .Mine was 1150 population with 1150 culture.
Take that in to account that with the march of the herds, i was at the elves and of course similar to the glossy garden it has the same amount of squares just horizontally and that one was the chicken glade but only had 590 population with 1190 culture .

So that means that the glossy gardens rules and the chicken glade sucks big time ..

Pauly7

Magus
As a tactic, I may just wait to see if there is a one square population prize towards the end and just sink all my nuts into that... so to speak.

For small decorative items I don't have the same rule about not having the same building twice... provided it doesn't look silly.

m4rt1n

Adept
So far running to plan, I am on quest 37, and have 4 buildings one built, grand prize 1, Branchwood of Nuts (Built), Magical Nutcacker and Hazelnut Stubs (Todays) which I really wanted and have another few spins in the morning/afternoon as I am prepared to quest 45/46.
My next objective is the day 8 building. :)

As for the above mentioned Glossy Garden, mine is a chapter 2 420culture/pop from the Easter Event, so a chapter 6/7 as I'm about a week away from advanced scouts would be a welcome replacement. :)