• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

rock stream

Scholar
1600806432500.png

I won this daily prize several times already :D

rock stream

Scholar
anonglitch just mocking my poor gambling abilities.
Thanks

DeletedUser3571

Well I manged to complete the quest in both my cities even with 5 days out due to illness.
My one real complaint over the quests is that VV came up to much, I had to craft things I wouldn't usually craft just to get the VV.
I managed 7 and 8 artefacts, with the loss of keys from collecting and the daily reward that would likely be 8 on each (difference mostly on one only getting 60 keys from chests and the other getting over 500).
No daily prize worth having for my end of elvenar chapter city so only prize is the awkp and that has been reduced so much its just sad to win at all.
Overall its not to bad an event but nothing to write home about.

Pauly7

Magus
I managed 10 artefacts in the end. The got me a Polar Bear up to level 8, including the two old bear artefacts I still had in stock. Hopefully after the FA I will get it to level 9, which will be perfect as I don't want level 10.

Daily prizes were more infrequent, but yeah... there wasn't really much I wanted to win. I've built an Ancient Pond Statue as that one was kinda cool.

m4rt1n

Adept
I got 9 artifacts, so got a level 8 Moon and added 1 to make a level 8 Polar that gives a 5% supply instant as I had 6 spare old bear artifacts.

I have every bear in my city now, 2 10 Brown, a 10 Panda, an 8 Polar and 8 Moon, which leaves me the FA conundrum.

Do I level 10 Moon or level 9 Polar?

I played this one completely spoiler free and enjoyed it more for doing so, no advanced planning or extra level 1 buildings this time around.

rock stream

Scholar
1 moon bear and 3 bear artifacts. Will they show up in crafting like the May Tree?

Pauly7

Magus
Oh I see. Yeah those should be appearing too, but they seem to have become very rare during the second half of the event when everyone wants them. They will also only leave them in the rotation for 24 hours after the FA finishes. On Beta I spent 300 diamonds spinning the MA rotation in the last hour before they took them away, just so I could get my last one... that's probably what they want!

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@rock stream, I saw a screen similar to yours when I had very slow internet connection.

Mostly 7 or 8 artifacts for me. In one city I converted it to old bear artifacts, only to discover that I perhaps do not want a polar bear at level 10. I prefer the tool refill at level 9 to the coin refill that it changes to in the final level.

m4rt1n

Adept
Quite a few of my fellows report that although the event was somewhat enjoyable, they now have to complete the upcoming Fellowship Adventure to get the Moon Bear to level 10.

@Silmaril please pass on to the team that this pattern is becoming tiresome for many players now. Why the need for the same FA after every event?

DeletedUser9850

Quite a few of my fellows report that although the event was somewhat enjoyable, they now have to complete the upcoming Fellowship Adventure to get the Moon Bear to level 10.

@Silmaril please pass on to the team that this pattern is becoming tiresome for many players now. Why the need for the same FA after every event?
Why do they need it??I won 10 artifacts in every event easily.Mostly more than 10.
Then how come it's harder for the higher level players???Shouldn't it be easier for them?:confused::confused:

DeletedUser9850

So folks,Autumn Zodiac officially ended.
How much u enjoyed??:D:D:D

DeletedUser9850

I enjoyed somewhat not too much.
Hope Inno makes the prizes better like before.And surely hope WW returns.Don't mind if that'll be hard to get
And I waited for this tournament expecting the bear brothers.So I was really disappointed.I wanted a level 10 BB:(:(:(:(:(