• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

m4rt1n

Adept
Why do they need it??I won 10 artifacts in every event easily.Mostly more than 10.
Then how come it's harder for the higher level players???Shouldn't it be easier for them?:confused::confused:

Because luck is required with the spins, how many extra keys did you win and did you buy the event +1 building?
Also did you buy any key packages to do so well?
Just wondering as @Harry12Neo in another thread you are saying within a minute how bad things are in the game?

Last edited:

Lelanya

Mentor
Why do they need it??I won 10 artifacts in every event easily.Mostly more than 10.
Then how come it's harder for the higher level players???Shouldn't it be easier for them?:confused::confused:
Why do they need it? Because not everyone can afford, nor may wish, to buy widgets (keys in this instance).
Also, not everyone got the same luck with the orbs as you did, in fact many complained here about how hard it was to progress along.
Furthermore, the average player is not able to maximize collection of city litter.

The quests are scaled to represent buildings that are "at the current or previous chapter's level", so that means that the houses, workshops, barracks, armories, and factories all need to be in this general vicinity, and not everyone is able to keep this up.
My scouts take around 50 hours to report back, and I play a balanced game, so for many high level players it's somewhere between 48 and 80 hours.
If you are endgame, there is no research.
Upgrade a building, at least we are able to use RR spells (if we have them, not everyone does).
So then we are looking at having the ability to craft, and craft again, a whole lot of quests. Some can do this, some cannot. I have cities that do not, even yet, have a single Moonstone Library.

Timneh

Artisan
I found this event to be the easiest yet to just not worry about finishing (although i did finish it ). I never looked at spoilers and just did the quests as they came up and did them all catching up to the one a day ones 2 days before the end of the event. I got 7 artifacts but i was not aiming for the best chests to get them, i was picking a lot of lower cost chests for the troop instants.
I thought there were far too many gain VV quests and there were far too many gain relic quests as well (in my opinion). I was not happy to see the return of the buy KP quests, i thought they had gone, those are the ones i dislike the most.
Overall this was another take it or leave it event and the bear will never be built in my city.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That is most interesting @m4rt1n I managed to get a level 9 Polar Bear out of this, had 4 old Artifacts, but still needed 8 Moon Bears to convert and I finished that a week ago, got 2 now sat waiting for a recipe.
I will say I am good at checking on the keys around the city though.
I wonder if this was purely down to bad luck getting the key packages from the spheres as useful boosts that had the main effect for some players?

DeletedUser9850

Because luck is required with the spins, how many extra keys did you win and did you buy the event +1 building?
Also did you buy any key packages to do so well?
Just wondering as @Harry12Neo in another thread you are saying within a minute how bad things are in the game?
Nope.Spent 0$ so far

DeletedUser9850

That's surely tough.Some of them really get a tough time.
Events are really being made currently targeting the newbies.
Why do they need it? Because not everyone can afford, nor may wish, to buy widgets (keys in this instance).
Also, not everyone got the same luck with the orbs as you did, in fact many complained here about how hard it was to progress along.
Furthermore, the average player is not able to maximize collection of city litter.

The quests are scaled to represent buildings that are "at the current or previous chapter's level", so that means that the houses, workshops, barracks, armories, and factories all need to be in this general vicinity, and not everyone is able to keep this up.
My scouts take around 50 hours to report back, and I play a balanced game, so for many high level players it's somewhere between 48 and 80 hours.
If you are endgame, there is no research.
Upgrade a building, at least we are able to use RR spells (if we have them, not everyone does).
So then we are looking at having the ability to craft, and craft again, a whole lot of quests. Some can do this, some cannot. I have cities that do not, even yet, have a single Moonstone Library.

DeletedUser9850

That is most interesting @m4rt1n I managed to get a level 9 Polar Bear out of this, had 4 old Artifacts, but still needed 8 Moon Bears to convert and I finished that a week ago, got 2 now sat waiting for a recipe.
I wonder if this was purely down to bad luck getting the key packages from the spheres as useful boosts that had the main effect for some players?
Checking really gives a lotttt of keys.:confused::confused:
Sadly,everyone doesn't have time

m4rt1n

Adept

I did check quite often for the keys, myself I got 9 artifacts but others in my fellowship were less lucky.

I converted 2 of them as I heard 2 more were coming in the Adventure as I had 6 old ones already so built a Polar to 8 and a Moon to 8.

I'm undecided what to do with the 2 from the upcoming FA yet.

Killiak

Artisan
I had to drop some diamonds, which have been stacking up now since expansions won't help me anymore, to get enough keys for the last two artifacts I needed. So after the FA, I will be looking at a fully upgraded Polar.
Since I still had a good free stack, I won't need to drop actual money on this, so there's a silver lining.

I found that pure Luck, not choosing your chests well, mattered the most in this event. Get lucky enough to get a few extra 500 or 200 key returns? You win! Don't have the luck? Too bad, you will not get the upgrades.

This was never a gambling game, and I sure hope it doesn't become one.

Sir Derf

Adept
I found that pure Luck, not choosing your chests well, mattered the most in this event. Get lucky enough to get a few extra 500 or 200 key returns? You win! Don't have the luck? Too bad, you will not get the upgrades.

This was never a gambling game, and I sure hope it doesn't become one.
Unless you're suggesting that "choosing your chests well" actively inhibits Luck, then surely "choosing your chests well" AND Luck should be better still. But, you can't be suggesting that, since you said "pure Luck"....

And the premise makes no sense. How do you "get lucky enough to get a few extra 500 or 200 key returns?" By picking the chests that include the possibility of 500 or 200 key returns. Which chests are the top ranked for getting the upgrades? The chests that include the possibility of 500 or 200 key returns.

If I understand the point you are trying to make, I think it would be better to say that luck, or the outcome of the Random Number Generator, which is outside of your control, can have a larger impact, positive or negative, than your chest choice, which is under your control. Nonetheless, I would not play down the importance of making sound, informed decisions on your chest choices. Krarak helps those who help themselves.

Killiak

Artisan
If I understand the point you are trying to make, I think it would be better to say that luck, or the outcome of the Random Number Generator, which is outside of your control, can have a larger impact, positive or negative, than your chest choice, which is under your control.

This bit of your post would be the point I made, yes.

Gargon667

Mentor
I was rather unlucky with keys this time, I went exactly according to be price per star dust and only managed 9 artifacts. But so what, the last 2 I want for 1 more level on an old bear I´ll get from the FA, so all is good.

The fact that this seriously reduced the chance for daily prizes is actually positive lol, the prizes in the 2 big chests are far better than the daily prizes. So the fewer dailies I get the better it is...

Of course altogether rewards were uninteresting apart from the evolving building which I will like once I place it.

PAGGYPAG

Dreamer
lol remember last event? they had that quest on the last day with no tourney. This time the timing is OK. Who gives a crap? wait 2 days! I have the explored provinces ready and waiting, but why waste them? There is no point...

And did I mention before that Inno has no calendar? They NEVER check for the timing of ANYTHING. Just accept the fact.
Nothing to do - no game/events. They (dev) could have the events run so that they don't all stop at the same time? *twiddles thumbs*

Hekata

Artisan
Nothing to do - no game/events. They (dev) could have the events run so that they don't all stop at the same time? *twiddles thumbs*
A lot of people really appreciate the breaks between events and in fact would like then to be even longer :D

PS: this is a super old thread, from 2020, not sure why it's still active...