• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. HappyRose

Feed catalyst as Petfood

I have approximately 3300 catalyst.. I craft 24/7 for 365 days plus time boost crafting to clear the slots on a regular basis and still my hoard grows.. we will now get another pet giving catalyst, I am happy to get this pet because useful in FA .. I would like some way to convert catalyst to...
  2. HappyRose

Hunters Fellowship

We are currently recruiting .. !! Join us Hunting is fun .. What do we hunt you ask... Being FIRST is the simple answer .!! This is a Fellowship Adventure team First in FA January 2023 … Adventure EN champions record score of 212,000 If you love the adventure ..WE NEED YOU Tournaments Ist...
  3. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies

Currently recruiting, we like a good spread of sized city from chapter 3 to those waiting for chapter 21 so as long as you are friendly, play every day and do your best to contribute to the team events you too can be a fairy .. Very proud to be called the ‘Friendliest Fellowship’! Still doesn’t...
  4. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies need small city

Fabulous Fairies .. adventure fanatics we have a vacancy after this current adventure for a small city chapter 3 or 4.. We can show you how to get maximum from the game in the Spire, Gold every week… Fab Fairies average 15 chests in the Tournament, also help with product Contact HappyRose if...
  5. HappyRose

Arch Mage Needed

would you make a good Arch ? I need to give over Travellers to another pair of hands as I’m not finding the time for all the cities I have … and need to retire this city… I’ve asked internally, but none of my team are willing to step forward .. This is a great team … we do gold spire every...
  6. HappyRose

Question 33 days left on Spire

Why do we have a count down on the Spire
  7. HappyRose

Hunter Cubs

Brand new fellowship and we need some active players to join us in this new adventure of growing bigger together Hunter Cubs is a active relaxed group with the main emphasis on Helping each other.. We welcome everyone so tiny or a bit bigger give us a try. Contact Wizdon at Hunter Cubs
  8. HappyRose

Are you looking for Adventure

Hunters is a brand new fellowship founded 6 days ago, and are looking for keen adventure players. This our first week we have 13 chests in the Tournament and a Silver 19th Spire position and all with just 16 members. We are firm believers that playing well in the Tourney and Spire progresses...
  9. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies looking for an adventure nut

Due to a long term sickness we have a vacancy in Fabulous Fairies we don’t have targets and rules just mutual respect and a common drive to be the best.. we achieve 11 or 12 chests on the tourney every week, silver in the spire with a gold run once a month.. we absolutely love the adventures...
  10. HappyRose

Exciting new Fellowship .. Travellers

Travellers Our Fellowship is Just 12 days Old and we have achieved 10 chests in the Tourney already, We intend to get silver in the Spire every week once established with an occasional leap for gold, we have 4 places left, so if you are an active player And enjoy the team events come join us...
  11. HappyRose

Answered Spire wait times

I have several spells running 3 DA, and a UUU , which I’m using for the tournament... Also makes fighting up the spire a doddle... they will have 3 hours left to run on Sunday when the Spire reopens.. So I would like to know how long the wait is at each gate... so I know how many time spells to...
  12. HappyRose

January fellowship ranking 13th ... join and help us get in top 10

Fabulous Fairies is a young but enthusiastic fellowship, we currently have 2 vacancies, we are still an open fellowship, so you are welcome to just press the join button on our overview page. We don't have any minimum points rules or other restrictions, or qualification requirements like some...
  13. HappyRose

Universal Evolve

We all have evolves in inventory that we don’t want, we also need different evolves for incomplete buildings.... can we have a crafting item for a universal evolve that costs say 2 other evolves.... or cc’s and an evolve
  14. HappyRose

Builders

I often have very long building upgrades and at the same time I have builders sitting around idle Would it be possible to be able to allocate 2 or more builders to the same job and thereby reducing the time of an upgrade or new build
  15. HappyRose

Builders

I often have very long updates on buildings and at the same time have spare builders with nothing to do. I would find it very beneficial if more than one builder could work on the same job and reduce the time taken on the upgrade. It should be a possibility surely
  16. HappyRose

Answered Transportation spell

if I use a transportation spell on a production building or workshop, what happens to the population? Will the population be available in the game or will it be frozen with the building? Also before I put one of these oversized buildings into inventory ( upgraded for challenge requirements) will...
  17. HappyRose

Answered 2 nd Bear

I’ve just obtained a 2nd brown bear as a prize, if I put this bear in, will the effect from feeding stack? Eg 25% on first bear plus 25% on second ... would I get 50% or would only one bear count?
  18. HappyRose

Small but we love the tournaments and want active members

Fairies is a new fellowship, most of us started in March this year and we are learning and growing together. We all work to help each other as much as we can. We have an average of 14 of us working towards the chests in each tournament, and reached the 6th chest for the first time recently, a...
  19. HappyRose

Answered Phoenix upgrade

I have an Aureate Phoenix evolved to level 10, and very happy with the effect of pet food on production. It is going to cost me 16 tiles to take it from level III to level IV What benefits are there to upgrading? Thanks HappyRose
  20. HappyRose

Answered Pet food

my Phoenix pet food doesn’t appear to have effected my production today, previously I have been able to see the effect in each building. My main hall is showing the feeding with my steel at 603% But my level 9 steel building is showing 3 hour production at 366 All buildings are similar The...