• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Universal Evolve

HappyRose

Spellcaster
We all have evolves in inventory that we don’t want, we also need different evolves for incomplete buildings.... can we have a crafting item for a universal evolve that costs say 2 other evolves.... or cc’s and an evolve

DeletedUser9591

If universal evolve is not possible, there should be an option to craft evolve fragments in Magic Academy. Currently there are multiple evolving buildings on offer and 0 evolve fragments. It does not make any sense.... FS adventures could give blueprints as awards, which are far more versatile. Evolve fragments as awards (unless they are universal as suggested) do not make sense either. For example, if blueprints are awarded during FS adventures, they could be used in Magic Academy not only for RRs but to craft evolves as well.
My suggestion would allow newer player to catch up, craft evolving buildings and build then if they wish, or use blueprints to suit their strategy.

This game has too many limitations already, no wonder why so many inactive players who abandon this game... Why not to make this game more interesting and engaging?

From the commercial perspective, developers always can offer an option to purchase items which are rare and hence generate the required revenue.

Timneh

Artisan
I'm not sure (someone will correct me if i'm wrong) but i think evolve artifacts have been offered where players could buy them for real money but the price was very high.

DeletedUser9591

Yes, evolves can be bought.

I am supporting the idea of universal evolve and suggesting to go one step further - give away more blueprints as awards (10 chests in tournaments are unachievable for majority of players, especially considering low overall activity) and allow to craft evolves in Magic Academy using the same blueprint.

Players have different gaming styles, more generic awards/items would make the game more engaging.

DeletedUser6915

or the different evolve artifacts could be crafted in the magic acadamy