• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food

HappyRose

Spellcaster
my Phoenix pet food doesn’t appear to have effected my production today, previously I have been able to see the effect in each building.
My main hall is showing the feeding with my steel at 603%
But my level 9 steel building is showing 3 hour production at 366
All buildings are similar
The Phoenix time to end is approximately 15 minutes longer than the production finishes
So has something changed since yesterday or do I have a bug
Not so HappyRose

DeletedUser3097

my Phoenix pet food doesn’t appear to have effected my production today, previously I have been able to see the effect in each building.
My main hall is showing the feeding with my steel at 603%
But my level 9 steel building is showing 3 hour production at 366
All buildings are similar
The Phoenix time to end is approximately 15 minutes longer than the production finishes
So has something changed since yesterday or do I have a bug
Not so HappyRose
Please contact Support, stating whether it is the Aureate or the Storm Phoenix so we can check for you. A screenshot will also help. Thank you! :)

HappyRose

Spellcaster
It is an Aureate Phoenix not sure how to contact support, and a screen shot not possible as this happened this morning
Thank you
HappyRose

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
A level 9 steel factory produces 52 steel, both races. 603 % of 52 = 314.
52 + 314 = 366. To me this seems correct, unless I'm missing something.

On the main forum site there are "Quick links" in the upper right corner. One of them is "Support".

Deleted User - 1634960

If you hover your mouse over the Goods icon in the Production window, you will see a complete breakdown of the Production figure (Base, Relic Boost, AW boost(if any) and Pet Food Boost. Note that the Production bonus of the Aureate Phoenix is a percentage of the Base Production. Also remember that the Pet Food Boost will not be effective if you collect after it wears off. ;)

At the top of this page there are scrolling messages, one of which will take you to a page that will not only provide a link to Support, but also advise the best way to fill in your ticket. This has been provided by a very knowledgable Game Moderator :cool:

HappyRose

Spellcaster
Thank you both, very new to this game and learning every time I log on...
I’m beginning to appreciate that I need to get my pc out as I don’t have the hover breakdowns on iPad
Along with not getting helping hand chest that I have just read about
Also in my fellowship we are ALL new players, I am the highest rated of the 22 of us and I have only been playing 2 months, unfortunately we are fumbling along we would all appreciate an experienced player to join and help us understand the game
So if anyone would like to be a big fish in a small pool please join us fairies
HappyRose