• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. OldHag

Question Weekly quests in the Seasons...

Once you have finished chapter 21 and long sold off your settlement buildings and then you get a weekly quest to use PPs and you get 0 for them with no settlement, it's a bit annoying and an unfair request, don't you think? Can you give us quests that we can do without getting rid of inventory...
  2. OldHag

Fixed a Bug or not a Bug?

It was bought to my attention earlier today that you no longer get spell fragments when you disenchant an event building on the 'Summonings' tab. Is this a bug and if not is there a reason for this, considering the cost of upgrading the last chapter AWs, it takes huge amounts of spell fragments...
  3. OldHag

Question Why, oh why.....

Are the new event portraits nearly always male? Why? What is your problem? I'm getting very fed up with this. There should be a male and female portrait, every event, why isn't there?
  4. OldHag

Answered Community Work

Does it decay like other discovered resources?
  5. OldHag

Likes in the Lounge

I think it's about time @InnoGames added a like button option in the Lounge. :)
  6. OldHag

Closed | Archived Blocked from Discord

It might not be an @InnoGames bug, but it wouldn't have happened if @InnoGames had not gone there....I'm not happy after all the fuss it took me to get on there. I clicked a link to a song in the 'songs corner' via the lounge, which is under the english beta section and now I've been blocked...
  7. OldHag

Like it or not?

As the current DJ in the Lounge (haha), I would like to see a like button added, so I can gauge what my audience enjoys....lol Thanks if you even consider this, but I think you should. :)
  8. OldHag

Answered Seeking Clarification, pls

Chapter 21 quest 6 Required Complete 680provinces or Scout provinces How many provinces need to be scouted to complete this quest? I also think complete 680provinces is way too many, as you only need 640 provinces to open the chapter and 660 for the map expansion, I really think you need to...
  9. OldHag

Answered New Season Started

I need to ask why the Season is starting with less then 24hrs on the clock for the first days quests. The same happened on the last day of the previous season. I find this very unfair on some players, surely you can count and give everyone the same 24hrs to get the quests done rather then some...
  10. OldHag

Answered Update the spire of Eternity Thread

Please, the last update was 24th April 2023 - That's almost 12 weeks ago, tks. Is it still the same or has the spire rewards changed in the last 12 weeks?
  11. OldHag

Rune Shard Overview

Would it be at all possible to make the 'Rune Shard Overview' pop up window static when it pops up. I would like to be able to take my time and hover over the Rune Shards to see what's what. Thanks if you can. :)
  12. OldHag

Closed | Contact Support SoD daily chests

I've completed all todays quests but the game is not giving me the option to collect the daily chest. The chest is stuck at 1/2 open and no key. I've refreshed my screen a few times, logged out and back in again and it's remains the same. p.s I've just deleted my cache and it's still remaining...
  13. OldHag

Crazy HuHus recruiting

Crazy HuHus Regular gold trophy at Spire competition 15th chest or more @ tourneys every week Joining requiremants: *☺* Complete the Spire every week *☺* Gain...
  14. OldHag

Answered Gingerbread House

Oh my god, oh my god, I've just seen the Gingerbread house in my MA for crafting, I've been waiting months for this to appear and it's asking for 3 blueprints and 10k spell fragments. Please someone tell me this will be in the MA until at least this coming Saturday, when I will get the 3rd...
  15. OldHag

Closed | Archived Unable to access the FA screen.

When I click on the FA icon, the screen is only loading to 50% and then nothing, so am currently unable to access the fa map. :( If I click back, it's taking my back to the login page and it's very slow loading.
  16. OldHag

Answered Event Base Buildings.

I understood, from what I've read on the forums, that if you have an old base building, it is better to delete it and a new up to date one will appear in the buildings slot in the Magic Academy. I have lots of early chapter base buildings, so I thought I would try this out and deleted my low...
  17. OldHag

Question Ensorcelled Endowment

Is there a reason why this spell can not be cast on all Evolving buildings? It's the first time I've noticed this and find it a bit curious. Tks. :)
  18. OldHag

Tome of Secrets

I'm just curious to know if we have to open these tomes before the next event or fa, or can we store them up in the 'Sorceries' tab. I've opened one of mine and would like to know if the unopened one is safe for me to leave, for as long as I like..
  19. OldHag

Question Sip of Clarity

I've just found out you can hover over the little i next to the sip of clarity in the ma, fantastic. But, there's always a but....I had one sip of clarity prior to doing the spire, I won it in the last event, was actually saving it until the clocks changed again in Spring....lol.....but then I...
  20. OldHag

Sip of Clarity

Would it be possible to have the Sip of Clarity icon put into our enchantments tab in our inventory. There is enough room (one space left) to place the icon there, without spilling over onto a 2nd page, thanks. At the moment, I can't see how many of those I have and it would be nice to see...