• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Event Base Buildings.

OldHag

Necromancer
I understood, from what I've read on the forums, that if you have an old base building, it is better to delete it and a new up to date one will appear in the buildings slot in the Magic Academy.
I have lots of early chapter base buildings, so I thought I would try this out and deleted my low Chapter Gingerbread house approx 2 months ago and no sign of it in my Magic Academy since and before anyone asks, I haven't missed any rotations.
So my question is (I guess) where is my Gingerbread base building? :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Currently this is not in the Crafting rotation @OldHag, so it will not appear at all for you.
Our Announcements for the Spire of Eternity and Crafting, keep a list of the buildings in the six week window that are available.
Click here to head over to check them out.

AsterObelix

Alchemist
I understood, from what I've read on the forums, that if you have an old base building, it is better to delete it and a new up to date one will appear in the buildings slot in the Magic Academy.
I have lots of early chapter base buildings, so I thought I would try this out and deleted my low Chapter Gingerbread house approx 2 months ago and no sign of it in my Magic Academy since and before anyone asks, I haven't missed any rotations.
So my question is (I guess) where is my Gingerbread base building? :)
In my experience event buildings appear in the MA a few weeks before their artifacts are due for the spire cycle.
If they appear in my MA recipes I craft them immediately. (because that will remove them from my recipes and improve my chances to get booster buildings). So I don't know how long they are available for crafting. But surely not for an unlimited time period.
Because recently I was able to craft the Ashen Phoenix. And it certainly wasn't available for me in the last year.
And just as you I don't miss rotations.

So I'm afraid there is a (realistic) chance that you have to wait a little bit (or likely even more) longer.

Edit : Too slow in answering. Silmaril was faster.

OldHag

Necromancer
firstly thanks for your reply @Silmaril - that's a very helpful link. :)
I looked through the list and the last time gingerbread bases appeared in the spire was over a year ago now.
---------------------------
Dear Humans and Elves,

On Sunday, July 11th 2021, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Bear Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
  • Gingerbread Artifacts and the craftable building will be phased in instead.
  • Mermaid Artifacts will also be phased in.
Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team
---------------------
But aside from that, I understood that they would appear in the Magic Academy building slot?
Would it be possible for Inno to return a Gingerbread base building, I wouldn't mind if it was the lowest possible age, as mine was a low age. I just need it back, it's now the only event base building I don't have after putting in a lot of effort to get them all. pretty please. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
Ah, thanks @AsterObelix
So they do appear, but only if/when they are going to appear in the spire. I wish I knew that before I deleted mine...lol :)

What about Fire Phoenix, is it in crafting rotation? From the link I can not see if some event building are phase out, I thought that they are is phase in.