• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Sip of Clarity

OldHag

Necromancer
I've just found out you can hover over the little i next to the sip of clarity in the ma, fantastic.

But, there's always a but....I had one sip of clarity prior to doing the spire, I won it in the last event, was actually saving it until the clocks changed again in Spring....lol.....but then I won 5 of them in the spire, but when I hover over said i next to the diamond/sip of clarity slot in the MA it shows I have 5. So does that mean it doesn't count what you already have sat in the diamond/sip slot, just the excess?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @OldHag I need to confirm this because I thought the "i" button shows your total number of sips available inclusive of what's showing in the Diamond Slot... however, given what you're saying, that's not the same!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hey @OldHag So i've had it confirmed that the "info" button should show the full total, inclusive of the Diamonds Slot... so it sounds like you may be missing one! Please raise a ticket with the Support Team and they can check this out for you :)

They are awaiting your missive :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.