• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Improve information in summonings

Add to the information for each building to show what CCs or RRs you get if you sell them. That way we could judge whether to sell or disenchant.
  2. Collect all button for FA

How about a collect all button for the badges in the FA. Its really silly having to click for every kind of badge.
  3. Answered How to strengthen army

One of my FS is asking how to strengthen his army as they die quickly in battle. I'm a pacifist so I know nothing about troops. What advice should I give him?
  4. Question Problem with builder

I tried to build a workshop and got the message 'no street'. I don't understand why I would get this and there appears to be no way to cancel the build. Will i be stuck with only 4 builders for eternity? My other builders are all busy so I can't check if this is a one-off problem. Has anyone...
  5. Answered Amuni quest

I just started Amuni chapter and I have a quest to deliver 5000 orcs. I have no idea what this means and would appreciate some help.
  6. Barracks

I have just started ch10 and I have a quest to upgrade the barracks to level 24. The barracks in my ch13 city is at level 12. Why is Inno demanding a massive increase so early in the game? I am a pacifist and never fight so the only thing I use the barracks for is gaining troops for the event...
  7. Early collect for mana

I have noticed that I'm getting early collect on some of my mana buildings that I never had before. So far not on evolving buildings or AWs. Has anyone else noticed this?
  8. Changes to Ancient Wonders - BETA

Does anyone know what the changes are to AWs? I heard there was an announcement but it would have been on discord, so I can't see it. Someone said that we will need RRs to upgrade AWs and the rewards have been decreased. I hope this isn't true but it sound like the kind of stupid thing Inno...
  9. Not a Bug winter magic

I am still getting postal keys dropped around my city but there is nowhere to put them. I am really annoyed that I will not be able to claim the prizes I should be able to get. The only bright spot is that I am not one of those players who leave all their prize collection to the end of the...
  10. solving problems

I've had some problems recently and the general advice seems to be to exit and restart. This advice seems to be a general fixit as my city just went seriously weird and this advice solved the problem instantly. I recommend it to anyone with a problem. My thanks to everyone who gave me this...
  11. Closed | Archived Season of Secrets

I have the countdown for the daily quests but no actual quests have appeared.
  12. Magic residences frozen

I have coins showing on most of my magic residences but when I click on them nothing happens.
  13. sell or teleport barracks

I have just realised that I cannot sell or teleport my barracks. It is taking up a lot of space that I could use for useful buildings. I see no reason why the barracks should be treated differently to any other building.
  14. Closed | Archived Neighbourly Help

I clicked on a neighbour and was told I couldn't give help to someone I hadn't discovered on my map. This has happened before and I just move on and go back and try again and it works fine. This time when I went back I received the coins and the same message. The hands were still there so I...
  15. Forum freezing

Is anyone else having problems accessing the forum? When I clicked on the forum my screen froze and I had to exit the world. When I tried my other city it was fine . I went back to the first city and tried again with the same result.
  16. Confused builder

My builder is offering an 80% boost on platinum production. The only problem is I produce moonstone not platinum, so the boost is useless. I haven't noticed this boost before today. Is anyone else being offered boosts they can't use?
  17. Open Season of Triumph

Season of Triumph showed 23.54hrs to next quests 5 minutes after I was supposed to get new ones. This means I won't get any quests today. Is this a general problem or just me?
  18. Closed | Contact Support Stash outpost

I'm getting stash outpost bonuses without a stash outpost.
  19. Answered AWs for pacifists

What are the best AWs for people who never fight? Most of the AWs are for fighters and there seem to be few that benefit pacifists.
  20. Closed | Contact Support Ads

The treasure ads around the city are freezing quite often. I click on them and a blank ad pops up and freezes. The only way I can get rid of it is to exit my city. This happens 3 or 4 times in a row and then I get an ad that runs. I have no problem with ads in builder and research.