• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Confused builder

dennise

Soothsayer
My builder is offering an 80% boost on platinum production. The only problem is I produce moonstone not platinum, so the boost is useless. I haven't noticed this boost before today. Is anyone else being offered boosts they can't use?

m4rt1n

Adept
My builder is offering an 80% boost on platinum production. The only problem is I produce moonstone not platinum, so the boost is useless. I haven't noticed this boost before today. Is anyone else being offered boosts they can't use?

It is the hobby room, you can select the boost of your choosing, for any good, supply or coin, watch an advert for a 3 hour boost so one per production limited to 4 ad's per day.

@Herodite was going to link info from the wiki but no info at all on there.

Last edited:

dennise

Soothsayer
The boosts from the hobby room are all for things I produce. Platinum is the only exception. The boost should be for moonstone as it is my boosted goods. I can't understand why I would get a boost for unboosted goods. The builder obviously got mixed up somewhere. I have only recently started producing sentient goods and this particular boost has appeared for the first time today.

m4rt1n

Adept
The boosts from the hobby room are all for things I produce. Platinum is the only exception. The boost should be for moonstone as it is my boosted goods. I can't understand why I would get a boost for unboosted goods. The builder obviously got mixed up somewhere. I have only recently started producing sentient goods and this particular boost has appeared for the first time today.

I would ask support then, seems strange, also double check your boosts for each type of good, by ch20 every type of manufactory has a boosted good from regular, sentient to ascended. Click on Main Hall to see all your boosts.

To add if your normal goods boost is Marble, then your Sentient goods boost is Platinum. You will need to build one factory of each by the time you reach ch20, chapter by chapter.

Last edited:

dennise

Soothsayer
@m4rt1n My upgraded marble manufactories are producing moonstone. I checked with Main Hall and that is correct. I have contacted support about the problem. Thanks for the advice.

m4rt1n

Adept
If your standard boost is marble then you will need to build one steel factory as your sentient boost will be platinum, this is how the game progresses for the next 6 chapters until you have every type of factory, you will only need 1 of each type of you non standard boost to progress through the game.

dennise

Soothsayer
I finally understand what you mean @m4rt1n. I think Elvenar is getting a bit too complicated for me to handle. Goodness knows how I'm going to squeeze in steel manufactories. There's barely room to turn around as it is.