• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Ads

dennise

Soothsayer
The treasure ads around the city are freezing quite often. I click on them and a blank ad pops up and freezes. The only way I can get rid of it is to exit my city. This happens 3 or 4 times in a row and then I get an ad that runs. I have no problem with ads in builder and research.

m4rt1n

Adept
The treasure ads around the city are freezing quite often. I click on them and a blank ad pops up and freezes. The only way I can get rid of it is to exit my city. This happens 3 or 4 times in a row and then I get an ad that runs. I have no problem with ads in builder and research.

I suggest to contact support, but have to say the introduction of ad's to a free to play game is causing issues across the board, a forum announcement would have helped @anonglitch @Herodite @Solanix

Looks like yet again the EN world is beta v2 as they didn't have a big enough pool of players in the actual beta before rolling wordwide, yet still no mention of ad's from any staff member what so ever which I find very sad after 7 years of play here.

I am astounded that Inno still yet have not got the decency to respect the players and give the great mods of this forum the go ahead to tell us players what is happening, cruel on the staff and the players.