• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jake65

Armouries & Required Culture

Pondering out loud in a way but also looking for opinions....... ;) Part 1: Besides in the Trader for the collection bonus for OhNo!rium, where else is "required culture" a factor? When struggling with OhNo!rium quantities, it was recommended to boost my required culture(RC) with armouries...
  2. Jake65

Question Getting a head

I might have asked this before...... Why do only some players' avatars show when they've given NH? Is there an option to choose, linked to a wonder perhaps. I'm just curious, I don't necessarily want my mugshot plastered over neighbours' cities like an election poster :D
  3. Jake65

Question Enchanted buildings in inventory

If an enchanted building gets teleported into inventory, does the enchantment remain active for when it gets placed back in the city? Actual scenario: I had a chap18 magic workshop with +400 days of PoP spells in my city. Also have a second one in inventory. I teleported it for some temporary...
  4. Jake65

Time(r) warp

I would certainly appreciate a means to exchange timers for multiple shorter ones. Even at a premium of say 1x 5hour for 2x 2hour. My Team Spirit portal production time is 2 hours which makes 5 hour timers a waste and 2 hour timers in short supply. It could be an event building that provides...
  5. Jake65

Open | In progress Troop revive glitch

Probably not a bug as such, more a visual glitch. When using vitality surges to revive troops after a tournament round, the number of troops and diamond cost adjusts but the red bar doesn't. It seems erratic as sometimes the bar does adjust. Not a biggie :)
  6. Jake65

Ransom Demand

I found your Now and am holding it captive until you reduce the cost of AW upgrades. If you call the cops you'll never see your Now again. You have one week to comply or your Now is toast. :p
  7. Jake65

Answered The Merchant of Impatience

If I use a timer to make the merchant available again, does the pending trade conclude successfully or get cancelled? When I send the merchant off to trade it looks like I 'receive' the goods immediately so I'm guessing a sped up trade will work but would like to know for sure. Sending virtual...
  8. Jake65

Open | In progress Scrambled beacons

Noticed this on mobile, possibly since the last update. I cleared my phone's cache but no change to the display. Dwarf beer is stronger than you think ;)
  9. Jake65

Answered Chap18, Gate of Dimensions

Looking slightly ahead, it seems to me that the level 4 Gate of Dimensions will have a total production time of 2 hours. 5 slots at 24 minutes each. Is there possibly a workaround to keep it producing overnight? (besides waking up every 2 hours, haha)
  10. Jake65

Question Training size

After seeing @OldHag's comment about their troops going AWOL, I had a quick look at the spreadsheet to see if the bulwark had been nerfed. It hasn't, it actually got a bit of a buff. I had a look at my own bulwark and now I'm thoroughly confused. I've got 2 armouries that give 560 training size...
  11. Jake65

Auto-feedback buttons

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but with rebranding as "Auto Feedback" maybe it will get some traction and hopefully guide the devs as to what we think is amazing ;)
  12. Jake65

Question Eina's Embassy

I see that Eina now gives mana per tournament point. Does this happen as the points are earned/battles won or is it an end-of-tournament lump sum like the other tourney rewards. Just wondering if it would be worth the resources (aka pounds of flesh) to place it temporarily to get a large amount...
  13. Jake65

Answered Chapter 18 merchant whY2K?

I've just started using a merchant and I'm limited to 2k trades. I see larger trades on offer though. Do these come from later research or the second and third merchants? I'm reluctant to spend half my main hall coin capacity to find out :oops:
  14. Jake65

Answered Paying for research

Looking at this screenshot, is it possible to use diamonds to complete all research in a chapter? I don't have any settlement buildings yet so the guest race goods are unobtainable at the moment. I'm certainly not considering (or encouraging) this approach but am just wondering if it can be done.
  15. Jake65

Answered New Year, old brain

I might have mentioned/read/imagined this previously..... Upgrading my main hall and I see the NH coin quantity went up as soon as construction started. The storage capacity hasn't increased and I'm sure this only happens on completion of the upgrade. Is it correct that the NH increases straight...
  16. Jake65

Answered Four too far?

The icon that shows the number of mystery chests available in the spire, I hit 4 today and it turned red with an exclamation mark on it. Is 4 the limit of unopened chests or was it just a reminder that there was loads of paltry pfft waiting for me? I quickly opened 2 in case I'd hit a limit...
  17. Jake65

Answered New phone, who dis?

Anybody have an idea who's lurking at the bottom of this pic? They appeared in the last hour or so. Too early for the new event and the Season and Chapter quests are already there. {insert shoulder shrug emoji here}
  18. Jake65

Black Friday

Thanks for the unicorn, Inno. A new friend for my scarecrow :)
  19. Jake65

Answered The Queens Idol or Idle?

Hey Wise Folk, Does the Queen's Idol boost all coin production (Golden Abyss included) or just the production of residences? TIA :)
  20. Jake65

Answered Daily chest?

This popped up as soon as I logged in this morning although I didn't open anything. (It was a supply instant.) Is this a new "daily login gift"? Gifting hint: AWKP is a firm favourite. And beer ;)