• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Contact Support Hardware acceleration error

right! It works again. Probably the GTK package crashed.. thanks!
  2. Closed | Contact Support Hardware acceleration error

the game complains about hardware acceleration however it is on. It doesn't start at all in Firefox browsers: Firefox 79.0 Firefox 88.0 It starts in Chromium but takes 3 minutes then everything is very slow: Chromium 90.0.4412.0
  3. Closed | Archived FA green check mark still doesn't work correctly

it is written in the Version 1.122 release note that "Fellowship Adventures - The green check mark showing Fellowship Adventure badges are ready to collect is now correctly displayed". It is unfortunately not true. It works better but not working correctly in every case. For example you do...
  4. FA improvements 3 - Fellowship badge store

The team aspect is you tell them: who, when, what and how much produce. Anyway, it is pointless coming to this forum.
  5. FA improvements 3 - Fellowship badge store

You are talking about the team work aspect. But that is created by the fellowships with different things (excel sheets, messengers and message threads) and not the game. Walking in the mist, not knowing when the others appear, reading through 50 messages isn't team aspect but chaos. I am saying...
  6. 2 tournament players wanted!

We are a tournament oriented fellowship where we unlock 12 chests every week. We are a good team working hard together while being supportive. Even though we have 24 members, we are looking for 2 more motivated tournament oriented players since 2 of us will retire soon. We want you if you are...
  7. FA improvements 3 - Fellowship badge store

You have to see that it is much easier to do the FA for those fellowships which don't have to wait 6-8-12 hours for the member(s) who worked on the badges needed for the next waypoint. Then they also have to wait 6-8-12 hours for the other players. The FA is already "collect a vast amount of...
  8. FA improvements 3 - Fellowship badge store

Elvenar doesn't support any kind of team work. There is no tool or solution for co-ordination.
  9. FA improvements 2 - opening the stages

it sounds like many solutions in Elvenar. If you want to draw a heart into your word document then print it out, draw a heart with a red pencil, scan it and include it into your doc.
  10. FA improvements 4 - FA integration into AW KP research tab

When I add AW KP to an AW I can get badges. If a player does tournament and craft KP instances then sometimes there are 40KP in their bar they can add to their AW. However the FA counts only 1 badge if you add 40. So you have to press the 1KP button 10 times then you have to leave the AW...
  11. FA improvements 3 - Fellowship badge store

The FA is not equal for every FS since some live almost the same timezone others live very different time zones. If different members work on different badges then the time zones make their progression slower comparing to others. Also there are active fellows who put many easy badges into the...
  12. FA improvements 2 - opening the stages

only mages should be allowed to open the next stage or there should be a dropdown in the FS settings where the archmage/mages can set the minimum role needed to open the next stage.
  13. FA improvements 1 - badge collector bugfix

The FA badge collector is full with bug in Chrome. It displays question mark if 2 badges are ready and many times still display question mark when a badge is ready. Man always has to check it whether there is any badge that can be collected
  14. Congratulation & Awesome windows

It happens several times that the game wants to inform the player about something and for this reason a new modal window is opened which has to be closed with a click. Is it possible to eliminate the unnecessary windows and clicks in the game and make the UI more user friend? When you solve an...
  15. Removing/disabling bubble (message)s in game view

These bubble (message)s pop up with the goods you spent every time in the "game view" and below the coins- and tools bar. There could be 24 of them at the same time on the window. 6+6 below the coins- and tools bar and 12 others in the game view. These bubbles are usually block the effective...
  16. AW KP swap threads

Okay, this is an argument. I suppose Inno doesn't want to run a survey with the feature requests to see which is wanted and witch isn't? I personally don't like that there are 6 events and 6 FA every year. It doesn't make the game better. It results player burn out faster and quit the game...
  17. AW KP swap threads

I can't accept it as a valid argument. You just add a checkbox to the FS admin UI where you can activate it. If the checkbox is ticked the members of the fellowship get the extra data if not not. Nobody else has to suffer about the extra data. The "city graphics quality" works the same way. If...
  18. Separated trading and NH notification history

However it is also useful I am less interested about the trading log. My point is to make visible all the possible NH I can give and not to lose any active connection only because the number of the slots are limited. Because it takes time to build up connection with the neighbors. It is much...
  19. AW KP swap threads

I have never seen any other solution of it. Not to mention any effective way of doing it. Wonder society method is one of them then (I have to check what is it exactly). This spreadsheet contributing system could be another one but I don't know whether its method is different or only the message...