• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived FA green check mark still doesn't work correctly

it is written in the Version 1.122 release note that "Fellowship Adventures - The green check mark showing Fellowship Adventure badges are ready to collect is now correctly displayed".

It is unfortunately not true. It works better but not working correctly in every case.

For example you do tournament and collect a badge and the green check mark appears. Then you see that there is a province without a city and it offers you to collect some coins. You do it. If this collected money results that you get the "Sack of Coins" badge then the green check mark stays there. However if this collected money doesn't result to get the "Sack of Coins" badge then the green check mark disappears and the exclamation mark appears instead. Even though you have successfully collected badges.

This is just 1 example. It happens with other badges too that you can collect in the map during the tournament.

World: en2

Check this video:

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
well as long as it works when doing tourney exclusively that would be enough for practical purposes, but I guess I better check now...

Must be a really tricky bug to get rid of that one... as much trouble as it is causing them.