• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Removing/disabling bubble (message)s in game view

These bubble (message)s pop up with the goods you spent every time in the "game view" and below the coins- and tools bar. There could be 24 of them at the same time on the window. 6+6 below the coins- and tools bar and 12 others in the game view.
These bubbles are usually block the effective gaming. You have to wait till they disappear.

It is very bothering in these areas:
  • NH in the fellowship view: the bubbles float up and cover that part of the modal window where the players' message inform the other players which of their building should be supported.
  • Spire: there is a popping message in every opponent column after an offer. They float up slowly, cover the message of the opponents and delay to recognize which one was accepted, "wrong person" or "nobody needs it". After a successful negotiation the floating bubbles sometimes block to click on the next encounter.
  • Starting a new production: if you have a lot of small buildings (doing quests or FA) and start a new production then the price of the goods floats up and cover the buildings behind. It makes it hard to hit the next building and start the production.
Is it possible to disable these bubbles at least in the game view or replace them with a text based log that I can read if I want or any other solution that eliminate them from the game view? It would make the UI easier to use.