• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Congratulation & Awesome windows

It happens several times that the game wants to inform the player about something and for this reason a new modal window is opened which has to be closed with a click. Is it possible to eliminate the unnecessary windows and clicks in the game and make the UI more user friend?
  1. When you solve an encounter in a province by negotiation then you always got "Encounter solved" window where you have to press the "Awesome" button. It would be great to eliminate this extra click. The data is already saved on the server so the click is unnecessary. The income could be displayed below the resource toolbar for a while. Or in a text log message.
  2. When you solved 8 encounters in a province then there is an extra window at the end "All encounters completed" with an awesome button right after the "Encounter solved" window. It would be great to eliminate this window and display the message in a log message.
  3. When you give NH you get chests 3 times. It results that a new "Congratulations!" window "You've received this gift for helping your neighbor." pops up and you have to press the "Awesome" button. It would be great if it wasn't a window with a button but a simple bubble below the coins and tools bar or whatever that I don't have to move the mouse to another position and click on it.
  4. There is a "Victory" window at the end of a successful tournament battle with the button "Back to World Map". Then another "Congratulation" window opens with the message "You finished a level of the Tournament! By doing so you also unlocked an additional Tournament for another province". Then you have to press the "Awesome" button. The text is not right because once you finished the 1st day you can finish any province any any order. They don't depend on each other any more. Second, it is another unnecessary click. The info could be displayed in the previous window or in a text log.

Last edited:

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Zoltan Alte Socke, thank you so much for this suggestion. As it is similar to the other suggestion you have posted, I have passed both of these to the team for consideration.

Gargon667

Mentor
I guess an "indifferent" button would create a lot of data for Inno on what people like and what they don´t care about...

Then again I would be clicking whatever I can reach faster, because I have to click hundreds of these silly buttons every tourney, so for me an option to "opt out" would be preferable.