• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA improvements 4 - FA integration into AW KP research tab

When I add AW KP to an AW I can get badges. If a player does tournament and craft KP instances then sometimes there are 40KP in their bar they can add to their AW. However the FA counts only 1 badge if you add 40. So you have to press the 1KP button 10 times then you have to leave the AW, collect the badge then back to the AW, press the 1KP button 10 times and do it 2 more times.

Right now:
1. open the members
2. paginate to the right site of the member
3. open his/her AWs
4. select the right AW and open it
5. open the menu (book icon) where I can add AW KPs and add 10KP
6. escape (it is faster than click on the X icon 3 times)
7. collect the badge
8. repeat it from the first step 7 times

We would need an AW KP button during the FA
An extra button in the AW Research panel which adds the necessary amount of KPs for the next badge to the AW then collect the badge.
For example:
1. I don't have any Wonder Society badge at this moment but I have invested 6KP into my AW previously so I need to invest 4 more to get the badge.
2. I have 28 KP that I want to add to my AW because I want to collect Wonder Society badges.
3. When I go to the AW this extra FA button displays "4KP". I press it. It adds this 4 KP to my AW and collects the badge. I got my first badge.
4. After this it displays 10KP since 10KP needs for the next badge. I click on it and it adds the KP to the AW and collects the badge again. I do it twice and I got 2 badges.
5. I have 4 more KP (28-4-10-10=4) so the button displays 4KP. I click on it and it adds it to the AW but I don't get badge since I need 6 more.

Deleted User - 341074

A much simpler and cleaner solution might be to allow overflow on all badges.
Just like when you have 89/100 vision vapor in crafting and complete a 15 VV recipe you get the Mystical object and have 4/100 VV remaining.
Apply this to all badges and when you donate 28 KP to a wonder you get 2 WS badges and 8/10 towards your next one.

Julian

Sorcerer
I doubt they'd ever allow overflow. Minimising wastage of that sort is part of the challenge.

Gargon667

Mentor
I personally have stopped collecting AW badges ;) they always go to the trash bin at the end of the FA anyway. But of course a certain amount of badges still has to be collected. And I agree the AW badge is probably the most annoying one to collect on top of being such a garbage filler...

I am with @SoggyShorts here. Overflow would be great. Way back when they started the manufacturing challenges, they introduced the overflow system even to factory productions and I thought that was the test run for implementing it in the FAs, but that never happened, so I am guessing they must have run into trouble with the overflow for some of the badges. That was long before the new FA system... But I keep hoping it will materialize one of these years... it would make FAs so much more fun to play :)
But guys remember how FAs used to be two years ago: We had to cycle through 13 quests every time we wanted to collect a single badge lol... We´ve already a come a long way since then. Let´s just hope the next upgrade is not another 2 years away, but only 2 years from last upgrade?

Oh and my first adjustment to this badge is: make it 20 KP instead of 10, it is far too cheap to make compared to the other badges.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
Or automatic badge collection would be nice.
When you've collected what you need to make a badge - boom - you have the badge.
No more stopping what ever you're doing to specificaly collect the badge.